“Phuket cleanse villa my favorite !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Phuket Cleanse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Phuket Cleanse
Ranked #1 of 92 Speciality Lodging in Rawai
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
“Phuket cleanse villa my favorite !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

Dear readers

I spent a superb and unforgettable 2 weeks in the arms of Phuket Cleanse , within the ambiance of Thailand's warm climate and lovely sunshine .

the retreat is situated in a area that feels just right , small village centers near by and phuket itself is laden with jungles and beaches .

The raw food is by far the most wonderful treat as the chefs apply their creativity in delicious and healthy ways .
Many fun and new . exercise regimes to work out to . especially for those who want to drop a few pounds asap . Thailand's climate lends itself well to . sweating out easily
hot yoga , i would recommend to all.

This is a good place to be swept up by the positivity and quantum jumped comfortably into your skin and soul . in perfect balance . knowing that our inner journey really counts as well

Phucket cleanse nurtures what we call life , and a place for the individual to find their innate strengths , under the will fire of good care. and lovely white sheets.

thank you for such a lovely time .

Jessica J Shackleton

Room Tip: all the rooms are lovley ! the salt pool is divine !
2 Thank jessica s
, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this review, 3 July 2012
We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us. Yes, the saltwater pool is a big bonus and our customers enjoy it every day. Safe travels to you and hurry back for another visit.
Mel

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

I've just returned from the most perfect holiday!

I only heard about Phuket Cleanse by chance, because a Facebook friend was posting these awesome pics of her doing kickboxing & yoga, while staying in this the beautiful villa, and exclaiming how wonderful she felt!

Back in Sydney, I'd been dealing (unsuccessfully) with a few major life hurdles (2 family deaths, & a break-up), and wasn't feeling good about Anything in life. So, to fix this feeling, I decided to try the same health & fitness holiday as my friend, which turned out to be the best decision I have ever made!!

Being a steak-a-night kind of guy, I wasn't too sure how the raw food would be, but I was blown away by how delicious ALL of the meals were - especially the desserts!! Everything is so fresh & delicious, & most surprising of all, completely uncooked!
I'm now completely addicted to making fresh juices each morning!

Over my 2 weeks staying at Phuket Cleanse, the staff became like family & dear friends - many of whom I still chat with on Facebook now! The same can be said about many of the guests staying there too! I swear this place attracts the most interesting & diverse people!

Since returning to life in Sydney, I'm once again feeling great myself. My close friends here noticed a remarkable change in me - I look healthier and am fitter too, but most important is that I feel happy about life again. :)

I'm looking forward to returning to Phuket Cleanse later in the year, only this time I'll be joined by a couple of friends, all of whom are eager for this experience!

Don't think - Just book it!! :D

Room Tip: I stayed in the pool villa & Loved it!! Was HUGE! The other rooms I saw were awesome too, but...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank SimonEdds
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

I was privileged to spend 2 weeks at Phuket Cleanse and i have to say it was absolutely amazing in so many ways. First there was our host Melonie and Simone both where so inspiring and intuitive and very understanding. Melanie is just so incredibly creative the way she comes up with raw Thai dishes on the spot or health and beauty products. Everyday is like Christmas there because you never know what fascinating thing Melonie would share or come up with. Her products where always inspired by her desire to not waste anything from the kitchen. i like the idea of being able to eat what i can put on my body in an age where we are surrounded by so many scary chemicals for the body. Melanies products also really work and did wonders for my skin and hair even wounds to bug bites on the body.

Then there is the staff and our chefs, they are all so sweet, beautiful, loving and eager to satisfy your food craving. Your thoughts and opinions really matter to them and they will go out of their way to make the dish of your dreams. Even though its 100% raw i was full there is always this concern for people who have not experienced raw food before they think how can i get full and satisfied well prepare to be astounded.

The work out regime was most impressive and intense but worth it when i saw the results of my body. Not only did i lose weight but so did everyone else who was there with me, i saw people have dramatic transformations on all levels of their being and i was so impressed i wanted to interview them about there story and experience they had at Phuket Cleanse as i felt i had stumbled upon a treasure that i could not wait to share with the world.

i also loved the meditations of quantum jumping, the field trips, the one legged pigeon with a heart of gold. I also loved my room it was beautiful clean spacious and had a really good internet connection. Oh and the salt water pool that i could open my eyes in and not feel any burning.
the people that come here are also most impressive and conscious. i could go on and on about this place but i suggest you not take my word for it come see it for yourself as its really something one has to experience to believe.

thank you so much phuket cleanse i am so glad to see a place like this that is so cutting edge in health on all levels.

jessica schab, writer and speaker
warm embrace laced in grace
www.jessicamystic.com

1 Thank jessica s
Shanghai Region, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

This is my first review on Tripadvisor after using Tripadvisor for years to guide my way to which hotel or resort I would stay at.

This place is a detox, sort of, in the best sense. I like raw beef and bacon macaroni & cheese. But I don't miss it here. The food is really good and healthy and not more than something like 500 or 800 calories per day, but you feel really full. On top of just being a nice place with good service with a pretty nice facility, the management is not over the top new age pushing mystical charms and crystals. They are basically very chill and make you feel as if you are staying with your nice cousins showing you (pick based on your culture) US Southern, Persian, Korean, hospitality. It's very nice and laid back in this way.

I am going to re-write this review when I get a bit more awake (about to hit the hay) to try to do this place some justice if you are on the "let's take a fun, relaxing, healthy holiday and it'd be like staying with the cool cousins who show the very nice hospitality".

More on this later when I update this review.

Room Tip: Try to stay at the villas on site. Don't expect to stay in the middle of girly bars trying to ma...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Honey_Bear_989
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

My wife and I came to Phuket Cleanse for our first detox together and the program has transformed our lives. We both left lighter and happier, and have continued to practice the skills we learnt since we have returned home.

The accommodation is modern thai style, well maintained and they have created a very relaxed and friendly place to stay - far preferable to what we saw available elsewhere in the area.

The highlight was the food and the fantastic exercise programs, as well as the owners extremely knowledgable support throughout our stay.

We will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Master room beside the pool - highly recommend it.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2012

My experience at Phuket Cleanse surpast my expectations. It changed my life! I learnt so much about rawfood and healthy living as well as being inspired by Melanie's passion for her business. She practices what she preaches, she is so much fun! I met really gorgeous people at their resort who I have become friends with. I will be back again, next time I will bring hubbie along to join in on the fun, only if Stanton joins in on hot yoga! he he....

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Amphoe Muang Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2012

Raw food? The sound of that usually has me wrinkling up my face thinking about why anyone would dehydrate salad into something that resembles cardboard. But the food here has destroyed that stereotype - it is really amazing. And the apple pie has got to be the most incredible thing I've ever tried. Wonderful place to eat and train :)

1 Thank Jason B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
#2 of 319 in Patong
4.5 of 5 bubbles 5,025 reviews
Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket
Andara Resort and Villas

Been to Phuket Cleanse? Share your experiences!