“These guys are great. If you thinks that raw vegan food cannot be amazing then Phuket Cleanse will change your mind!”
Review of Phuket Cleanse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Phuket Cleanse
Ranked #1 of 96 Speciality Lodging in Rawai
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Of course, you don't want to think about this place as accommodation, or the time spent there is a beach vacation. The strength is in the complexity of the rich culinary, fitness and nutritional / health lifestyle education program, and of course, the passion of the people behind it. You don't have to share all the health related beliefs of the program and you would still be able to establish sustainable healthy habits that could affect your life for the better with no end in sight!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANFEBO
There are newer reviews for Phuket Cleanse

Reviewed 14 April 2014

There are a lot of detox program/spa/villa available in South East Asia and Phuket Cleanse impressed me with its values and program design. It does not only offer yummy & healthy raw vege/fruit juice (which is tasty that even meat lover like me survived and felt contented), but also different kinds of sports/activities (cardio, stretching, flexibility, muscle strength, mindfulness etc) that help you detox through inner self. I witness good changes on myself and friends within a short period of time. The key is - it brings you back the sense of awareness that how important exercise + diet + lifestyle affects your body and health. It's basic and fundamental but something we ignore and forget always. When you undergo the process and see changes happen, it gives you the experience and motivation to keep up (or at least try) even when you go home! Small group health talk and cooking demo are part of the program also, which provides you relevant knowledge to keep up a healthy diet when you back to 'reality'. Of course, I cannot forget to mention the friendly, fun-loving owners and trainers who really put their hearts in their job to help you to attain your goal and make your stay a great experience! Highly recommended! !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Monita T
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Ha...needed a catchy title!
Hope I caught your attention, because Phuket Cleanse has got the formula down to a science!
Its a fabulously run place, that caters to your every need, emotionally, physically and mentally. The work outs were fabulous...from muay thai boxing, yoga on the beach, hot yoga, TRX...it was all a pleasure to try; the work outs were hard, but there was always a smile on my face, because I knew this my time to shine! The food....wow.....the food was amazing. We had the option to do a juice fast/cleanse, but I couldn't even think of not eating all that amazing raw food that they served. We even learned how to 'cook' some dishes! Thats another thing that is so great about Phuket Cleanse...the education. I left with a wealth of knowledge from food, supplements and fitness..they covered the full spectrum of health education regarding living a healthy lifestyle.
I highly recommend this to all my friends and family...its a great spring board to start a healthy lifestyle...or to just spend time with like-minded people who want to live a healthy and happy life. Thank you Phuket Cleanse....I will definitely be back for more!

Room Tip: I had a peak at a few rooms...they were all equally fabulous
2  Thank Ann H
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was looking for somewhere to up the pace on my 2014 health and fitness drive and I hit the jackpot when I found Phuket Cleanse. After a long flight from Scotland, I arrived at the villa just as lunch was being served - result! Stanton and Phil were on hand to welcome me like a long lost friend and I immediately settled in and felt at ease with the group. After lunch and a talk from on nutrition from Dave, I threw myself into the afternoon's activities, which were wide and varied. By the time I got back to the Villa it was dinner, then massage, followed by bed - bottom line was I suffered absolutely no jet lag as a result.

The next 10 days saw my fitness levels rocket and my body change. I was already fit and in relatively good shape but with the regular workouts and amazing food, I started to see the emergence of a 6 pack for the first time in my life -I'm 41!

The staff become more like family and friends. There's never a dull moment and you feel so relaxed as you wander in and out of the kitchen almost in your pjs!! I loved the team spirit and I met some amazing people who have become firm Facebook friends.

Dave the nutritional it's and fitness experts was awesome. He helped me understand how to improve my diet in the real world and blew my mind on things like the eastrogen detox. I opted to go straight into an organic diet on my return and I'm waiting on the last of my things Dave ordered for me to begin my eastrogen detox (he was kind enough to help me with my Amazon order so it arrived before I got home).

Mel and Stanton were also amazing. What Mel doesn't know about health and fitness isn't worth knowing. Just sit and listen to her talks over dinner and you'll come away with numerous new ideas to try. Stanton is an absolute pleasure and kept me amused no end. I loved his caring nature and his thoughtfulness and concern for all the guests.

Phil is also adorable and became my bikram buddie. He works so hard to make all the guests feel welcome - it was my birthday while i was there and he arranged a raw cake which we all enjoyed.

Other angels of PK are Simone - who makes the amazing videos, Nhemo and Son who gives he worlds best massages"

I am already planning my next trip to this unique and special place!

2  Thank arleen a
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Although my stay at Phuket Cleanse was short, it was one of the most life changing holidays that I've ever had. Not only did I come back several pounds lighter and with a real glow, the real benefits came from how it changed my mind set and put everything in perspective...
I felt ALIVE during my stay, and comparing this to how my stressful job in the city makes me feel has given me the kick I've needed to make some real changes.

What's not to love about this place? The price is extremely reasonable (trust me i really shopped around) and the service is above and beyond what I was expecting. Phil made my holiday, and Mel is so sweet and welcoming, not to mention knowledgeable. The food was amazing and made me feel great. When I tell my friends back home how gorgeous the wraps made from radishes were I know how silly it sounds, but trust me some of the food I had here was the best I've ever tasted :))). And so healthy. I loved the exercise schedule too - so much variety, so many options.

I'm counting down the days to my return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Justine Z
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I chose Phuket Cleanse for my holiday because I wanted to spend time to relax my mind, reshape my body and rethink about my lifestyle. I stayed there for about 2 weeks, and it was certainly the best choice for what I needed. The program at Phuket Cleanse was excellent - an amazing, eye opening and a life changing experience!

Within these two weeks, I learned so much about nutrition, health and well-beings. I gained a much better understanding of many health aspects in day-to-day-life, brought home the knowledge to share with my friends and loved ones as well as learned to transform my lifestyle for long term.

I was so inspired and impressed by the Phuket Cleanse team, who are so friendly, warm and passionate about what they do.

The raw food diet is new to me, and the raw food selection was creative, colourful and delicious. I got so much insights into raw food recipes, learned how to make raw food dishes and to incorporate more raw food into my everyday diet.

I loved the workout sessions and could choose what I liked according to what I needed. All trainers were experienced, I felt so motivated and had at least 3-4 hours of intense workout everyday.

I am so grateful to have met all lovely people and had this awesome and unique experience at Phuket Cleanse. Thanks to the amazing team at Phuket Cleanse - Melanie, Staton, Phil, Dave, Simone, Morgan, Jason, Ninmo, trainers (Mark, Andrew, Mui Thai fighters) and the brilliant staff.

THANK YOU!

Clara from Singapore

1  Thank ClaraSo
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is the only place I've ever come across that combines exercise, eye-opening education, delicious & nutritious food, fantastic spa treatments AND the ability to get to know some inspiring people. I cancelled my reservation at a five-star luxury resort and extended my 7 day stay because I was having such a great time and seeing amazing results. Absolutely recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
#1 of 1 in Pa Khlok
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 328 in Patong

Been to Phuket Cleanse? Share your experiences!