“A must for everyone”
Review of Phuket Cleanse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Phuket Cleanse
Ranked #1 of 102 Speciality Lodging in Rawai
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I loved this place so much I extended my stay :)
It's so difficult to put into words what this place is this as you truely need to be there to feel the positive energy around it .
The raw food diet was amazing and enlightening . Anyone concerned about eating ' greens' for 1 week, don't be! I'm missing it already ! The workouts are varied and the instructors amazing ( and very good on the eye too !) In one week I really notice a difference in my fitness level.
What Dave does not know about weight loss and nutrition is not worth knowing and has inspired me to continue to eat healthier and take care of my one and only body as best as I can.
The staff are all friendly, happy , helpful and I miss them all :)
All in all a complete retreat covering mind body and soul :) One of my best experienced ever :)

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Gladys333

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Phuket Cleanse was everything I imagined and more. The enthusiasm, friendliness and true dedication of all the staff, especially Mel & Stanton is what makes this place so special. If you've been to other wellness resorts do not expect the same experience here. It is more of a life changing experience than a holiday, but if you are ready to make some changes in a caring environment with experienced professionals and like minded people then you will love it.
Expect to learn a lot, try new things and challenge yourself. Some things maybe unfamiliar or uncomfortable at first, but if you never challenge yourself you will never change or grow. Most people find the prospect of ice bathing a real shock! But when you learn the benefits you can grow to tolerate it, or even love it! I will definitely be ice bathing as much as I can!!

The raw food was absolutely delicious and I could happily eat it every day. Mukesh is a wonderfully talented chef and Mel also; she can fix any dish and makes even disgusting ingredients taste great such as the super food powder hidden in her raw chocolate! She's also the queen of salad dressings - you'll never have am excuse to buy bottled salad dressing again.
I loved learning how to make the food and also how quick it is - if it takes more than 2 minutes Mel won't make it , so there's no excuses for lack of time when you return home.

The fitness classes are all high quality and the trainers all fantastic. I particularly enjoyed the Muay Thai with Hehm and Lee and even though I was uncoordinated at times they patiently stuck with me. Mark's bootcamps are intense but rewarding, Andrew's TRX and box fit will work muscles you didn't even know you had, Kim's yoga is a beautiful way to start the day, and Morgan's HIIT and aqua aerobics classes are the most exhausting classes I've ever done, but she's a great motivator and you know you've worked hard when she's in charge!

The daily massages performed by a group of wonderful ladies with magic hands are a perfect touch to end the day, I think I fell asleep during all of mine!

It's a testament to a resort when they have a high number of repeat guests and that is often down to the staff. I'm missing the place but mostly the people and look forward to returning as soon as I can!

A huge heartfelt thank you to everyone there, fellow guests I included!

Room Tip: The resort is small so nothing's far away and the rooms differ but are all lovely. If you want t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank froglin81
Reviewed 25 June 2014

An amazing experience at Phuket Cleanse. Thank you to all the staff, Stanton, Mel, Phil, Dave, Morgan and all the behind the scenes staff in the kitchen and masseuse's.

An incredible experience made even more enjoyable by the great company in the group that was there at the time of my stay.

Motivational beyond belief, if you think you cannot....Stanton is bound to be right behind you pushing you on to go that little further.

Accommodation is great, modern, clean and more than adequate in what is needed for a short or long stay.

The villa's are located in a prime location, beautiful garden surrounding the property and only a 15 minute walk to and from the gym used to train in.

The ice bath was a daunting experience, but well worth it....take my advise...if you don't want to be in agony the following morning after a full day of working out, this is certainly the way to go, along with all the other benefits that come along with it, always good to get in with company and talking will always take your mind of the freezing temperatures, failing that, some found some choice words which got them through, a funny experience and by the end of the 2 weeks was almost a pro....and this coming from and avid sun and warmth lover!!!

The food is outstanding, a full spread of something different every night, the soups are amazing and you almost forget that everything is raw especially when it comes to pizza and sushi nights, its almost as if its the real deal.

The classes and talks given by Dave are amazingly informative and he is always on hand to answer any questions you may have and believe me there were may questions in our group..learnt a great deal.

Would certainly recommend Phuket Cleanse. Most certainly see results and have a blast doing it!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Wow! Amazing staff, amazing food, and what an amazing program. A great learning experience, the accommodation and services you could not fault. I had the best time in a great location and would highly recommend you to go! Can't wait to revisit in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had the pleassure to stay with Phuket Cleanse for 2 weeks and it was a life changing experience. great fitness classes to pick and choose from, amazing vegan yet tasty food,brillant nutrition and detox classes to learn more about the perfect day of eating.last but not least, the most important factor are the beautiful and kind people that makes Phuket Cleanse the most amazing place to be. i have enjoyed and learned alot from them to incorporate into my daily life, i am looking forward to share with family and friends the experience and knowlage i gained, i cannot wait to go back next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
PhilAnthonyM, Manager at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Saud,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent fitness and detox holiday at Phuket Cleanse. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time here with us so much so that you are sharing your learning with friends and family back at home in Saudi Arabia. Keep up and the good work and we hope to see you back here soon.
Take care,
Phil Anthony M

Reviewed 7 June 2014

i had a great experience in Phuket Cleanse. İ have stayed 21 days even though my intention was to stay only 2 week as all guest extend their stay i did the same and stay more. It is a wonderfull place Melanie and Stanton ( owners) they are great people and so frıendly. Everybody feels like Phuket cleanse is our home. They have got a lot of activities and wonderfull raw foods. i lost a lot of kg and become fit i feel like im a model :) try their all activities and ice bath ! it is amazing! and now ! what change in my life? i completely change my eating style and my life ... now im am more happy , more slim, more fit and feel great. this is a wonderfull place !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
PhilAnthonyM, Manager at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Burcu,
We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us so much that you stayed another week! We appreciate your amazingly positive feedback and all the compliments which we have now shared with our staff! Thanks again, and we all can't wait to have you back with us.
Rgds
Phil
- on behalf of the Phuket Cleanse Team.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at Phuket Cleanse for 8 days recently and in that time was able to learn so much about our bodies, food, workouts and myself; all of which i would not be able to have done without the incredible team that they have at Phuket Cleanse.

To put it in short there are not many times in life that you can look back and think 'wow that experience was life changing' but this was one of them.

Thank you to the whole team: Laura, Phil, Hemh (even the times you had me crawling on the floor after a workout), Lee, Stanton, Mel, Dave (even though you threw out my whole diet I thank you now lol) and the rest of the amazing staff that you have.

I will be returning!

Sinead (or Chanel to some)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sinead,
We're so appreciative of your positive feedback. Even though you were only here for a week, your transformation was wonderful to watch. Sinead, we're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and our whole amazing team can't wait for you to be back!
Rgds,
Phil
- The Phuket Cleanse Team.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
Trisara
#1 of 36 in Choeng Thale
The Village Coconut Island Beach Resort
Andara Resort and Villas

Been to Phuket Cleanse? Share your experiences!