“Vegan for the first time in my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Phuket Cleanse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Phuket Cleanse
Ranked #1 of 93 Speciality Lodging in Rawai
Singapore
“Vegan for the first time in my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

I had been very busy just before I came to Phuket Cleanse and to be honest, I didn't do much of a research. I simply want a holiday and to lose some weight and Phuket Cleanse seemed to fit the bill. As it turned out, the 4D3N far exceeded my expectation.

For the first time in my life, I am paying closer attention to my health and also to the environment! I am delighted to know that I can well survive on a vegan diet. I am totally amazed how the team in Phuket Cleanse can create such creative and innovative and at the same time healthy vegan food!
Everyone is friendly and motivate each other to work harder to achieve the goals. Stanton the owner is amazing! He is warm, hospitable and make everyone feel at home. There was no stress nor pressure. I can pick and choose how much I want to accomplish and i can also pace myself accordingly.

I simply love the positive vibes in Phuket Cleanse. There is nothing commercial and I attribute the positiveness of the place to the team of Mel, Stanton, Phil, Dave and Morgan who run the place out of passion!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Hi Cindy;
It's Melanie here. I want to thank you for the kind words. Stanton was so excited to share plant-based nutrition with you ... and he is so happy you enjoyed it. Having your step-daughter there was a pleasure for all the customers. They enjoyed her (and you) very much. Thank you for the positive energy you brought to the villa and to the gym and to the kitchen staff. They were so happy you enjoyed their vegan meals.
Thanks Cindy, and hurry back with the family.
Take care,
Melanie

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Korean first
shanghai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is my 5th visit to Phuket Cleanse and it's a little piece of heaven tucked away in Phuket. The food was better than ever, the service warm and extremely personal (as always), and the fitness sessions wonderful. I spent just 6 days this time, and left feeling energized and invigorated. Mel is a detox genius with the warmest and kindest of hearts and kudos to her amazing team of Stanton, Dave, Nemo, Mukesh and Phil. Thanks guys, always a pleasure coming back!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Jeff;
We are happy to introduce you to the 5-Timer Club. There are only a handful of 5-Timers. But when you are only a 3-year-old company; we probably should not expect that many 5-Timer customers. As always, we appreciate everything you bring with you to Phuket Cleanse. Can't wait to see you for your sixth visit.
Cheers,
Stanton
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I arrived at PC in a super stressed state, feeling incredibly unhealthy. I emerged feeling like a new (and lighter) person! After 10 days in this little slice of paradise I felt re-energised and ready to conquer the world.

PC's real positive lies with its staff. Stanton, Mel, Phil, Dave and Morgan and all the other guys are fantastic. Very warm and welcoming with a "nothing's too much" approach to their guests. The family atmosphere means you feel integrated and at ease from the second you arrive.

The range of exercise classes available is superb. You can really push yourself and go to bed shattered following a day of muay thai, bikram, hiking and TRX or alternatively you can chill with yoga, pilates and meditation. The choice is yours and nobody will dictate your schedule.

Where to start in describing the food....it is Michelin star! The raw sushi was a particular standout for me, I still dream of it now. I was a little reticent of raw vegan before arriving but I am now a firm convert.

The accommodation is extremely comfortable and after the daily evening massage sleep comes easily in the big soft beds. I recommend paying the little extra for your own room. P1 is the king of all rooms - looking out onto the pool and with a huge dressing area and bathroom, I never been so comfortable!

Final word...the ice baths! I started off being able to sit in it for 10 seconds but by the end I was up to 30 minutes! Nothing describes how good these baths make you feel....promise!

I firmly believe PC is one of the best detox and exercise retreats out there. I am definitely planning to return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank VictoriaHK2014
VictoriaHK2014;
Big thank you for the beautiful words. It is our pleasure and we cannot wait to have you back. The family aspect is important to us; and we are happy you felt the same way as us. Keep up with everything--especially your ice bathing. It is worth it. Remember, Cold Thermogenesis is where the magic happens. And welcome to the rapidly growing number of people who are raw vegan converts. Isn't it nice to eat a diet that is exciting, delicious, but does not leaving you feeling full and bloated and awful? We are so happy for your positive experience.
All the best,
Stanton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Was there 1 Aug to 8 Aug and had a fantastic time. Room was beautiful, food was amazing. Perfect holiday for people who need to recharge, get fit and detox. All the guests at the retreat wanted to be there, lots of positive energy. Service was immaculate. Phil's cheerful positive aura is infectious. Mel is the new age all natural Martha Stewart, Dave's knowledge of fitness and nutrition is extremely informative. Nemo, Makesh and the rest of the staff are so helpful and friendly. Place is clean and pool was beautiful. I would highly recommend this to friends and consider making this an annual detox event.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Hcy88
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Hello HCY88;
Thank you for the kind words. Martha Stewart, hey? I like that. My dad was a competitor of hers in their younger years; but Martha won that battle to become a household name. I would love to become a household name in helping people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. Thanks again, and hurry back to Phuket Cleanse.
See you soon,
Melanie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I love this place but I love the people more! I had an accident on my first day and I couldn't have been looked after any better. Between Mel, Stanton, Phil and Dave, they looked after me physically, emotionally, mentally and have been the catalyst to help change my physique. The other guests there were the icing on the cake, I feel really lucky to have chosen such a wonderful place to go for my holiday. Long may Phuket Cleanse last and I hope they open more places across the world, if they can recreate the magic!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Lucyb222
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I gave an excellent mark when I visited for the fist time; I was obviously a happy customer proven by the fact I went back. The Phuket Cleanse folks do not sit on their previous achievements; they keep improving their program; I learnt more and new practical stuff again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ANFEBO
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I searched far and wide to find a place that I could loose weight, get in shape, meet new friends and learn a healthy new life-style. I am a 50 YO single father of 3 school age kids and felt between work, home life and my low level of exercise and poor eating habits was a heart attach away from not being there for my family.

Cost was not really an issue for me as I was willing to invest in my health. Time was the main factor and I finally was able to carve out 1 month to go because I wanted the time away to be as transformational as possible. I looked at detox and weight loss centers all over the world and there was something about Phuket Cleanse that I kept coming back to. The focus on raw vegan was so out of my comfort range that I felt this was exactly what I needed to make a high impact change in my life. The only time however I could get away was the month of May 2014 and that according to the tourists sites was the rainy season in Phuket - I decided to go anyway. As it turned out the rain was never an issue at all, as it didn't rain much while ai was there.

Leading up to the trip I connected with Stanton one of the owners of the resort. Stanton answered all my questions and made sure that I had the right room for a month long stay and really made me feel comfortable. Upon arrival I was greeted warmly by the entire staff and as I arrived at dinner immediately was offered what was to become the first of a month long journey of raw vegan food and it was absolutely delicious. The next morning I started the exercise routine and detox regiment. The other guests that were at the resort were incredible nice and and most of them remain friends - keeping in touch to this day. I was struck by how caring and interested the staff was about me, my personal jouney and they made a commitment to me that they would help me achieve my goals which in large part I did with there total support and encouragement.

I will never forget my time at Phuket Cleanse and look forward to returning. The quality and knowledge of the staff cant be understated, Dave, Morgan, Heim and Lee among others were phenominal in helping me hit my fitness goals, Stanton and Melanie the principle owners motivated me every day and pushed me hard to stay on track and helped me meet my goals and continue to keep in touch to this day.

I know I am missing some names here but the bottom line is you are looking for a place to go that has beautiful accommodations, fantastic food, a great and supportive team of athletic trainers and to really learn and get the knowledge to transform your life than this is the place. THanks every at Phuket Cleanse and if you are reading this - you wont be disappointed!

Room Tip: My room overlooked the pool adn was considered the VIP suite. Very large with a seperate changing ro...