“Great”

Ranked #61 of 302 Restaurants in Rawai
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: European, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Description: In Lucky 13 Sandwich we take pride in offering you quality products at affordable prices. We're proud to be a destination sandwich shop in Phuket.
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Staying in Phuket for a year and this is one of my favourite places to eat. Nice personnel, great sandwiches and delivery, clean and cozy. Recommend.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I really like Lucky13 in Rawai, the food is great, the staff are friendly, you can order from their website and they'll deliver to you! Great service

Reviewed 3 December 2016

It took an hour and a half for delivery even though I droped a pin with the exact location. The driver went back to the restaurant because he couldn't find the house (which is next to Chalong Pier). I had to call them back and when the food finally arrived, it was cold (obviously, they didn't bother to make it again...) and not good. The driver lost the bill and was trying to call back the restaurant to make sure we paid the right amount. The lettuce was brown in one of the sandwiches. The cheese fries where soggy and all stuck together and the sandwich that was supposed to have sundried tomatoes, contained regular tomatoes. The cheese was tasteless and I asked for extra bacon (charged extra 35 baht) but it wasn't in the sandwich. Definitely not a nice experience and really overpriced.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Firstly I must say the quality of the sandwich OK, the cheesy chips terrible quality. However the cost is extremely prohibitive, I ordered 9 ciabatta-bread sandwiches with extra cheese and 2 cheesy French fries. Cost a very little under £75.00 Sterling (92.25 US$) it would be less expensive to eat in Mayfair London.

So if you don't mind the price sandwich OK my recommendation leave the French Fries alone, but I could have bought 9 excellent quality Fish and Chips with real French Fries not frozen and soggy at or any other meal on the Coconuts menu Coconut Bar Rawai for £37.00 (46.34US$). In a nutshell I feel as through I was exploited.

However the lady did tell me when ordering the prices had risen as I'd placed a similar order the day before with beers at approx £40 BUT NEARLY DOUBLE SURPRISED ME with no beer this time. I felt ripped of as a tourist

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Mediocre although this is a 24/7 takeaway I arrived at 9pm ordered the most expensive thing on the menu with a few addittions slight panic mode ensued.