“A Great experience I have ever had before”

Ranked #1 of 43 Hotels in Rawai
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This resort is fabulous. It's not on the beach, but in all other ways it's great. Also there's free tranfser to the beach. so the distance is of no problem at all. The owners are extremely friendly and also the staff are really helpfull and will in any way possible try to make your visit great.

Nice spacious room, very clean, well decorated, airy and bright. Can't really find anything to complain about. Breakfast was great, fresh fruit was nice.
This place is number one I recommend who would like to seek a peace

I wish definitly I could stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
NavatarPhuketResort, Owner at Navatara Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay at Navatara Family. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

We certainly are looking forward to welcoming you back to your Phuket home next time you are visiting. :)

Thank you & Best Regards ( Khop Khun Krap)
Bank
General Manager, Navatara Family ‘The slow life resort’

There are newer reviews for Navatara Phuket Resort

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Located in the quietest area of Phuket, close to Rawai beach (5 min. walk) with great fish restaurants, some bars and the taxi boats.
Very warm welcome on an early morning but I got my room without waiting. You receive a shell to have a free drink.
Room is just perfect: clean, big bathroom (shower AND bathtube), nice thai furnitures, big and comfy bed, terrace with view over the pool.
Pool area so quiet and cozy , clean water and jacuzzi.Towels are provided.
Excellent Wi Fi
Breakfast excellent with choices of omelettes.
The strongest point of this hotel is the staff: reception staff just great, give tips, suggest you to drive you where you want, always a smile, a thank you, waouw so friendly. The same for the guy who drives you to the beach and the housemaids.
The last day I could keep my room til my departure at 6pm.
I visited 4 and 5 star hotels during my stay in Phuket and this one is the best . I regret I didn't spend my whole stay there. Thank you so much
Pierre, Belgium

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
NavatarPhuketResort, Manager at Navatara Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greeting from Navatara Phuket Resort.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is a brand new new hotel in the busy town of Rawai. The hotel was fantastic, the best breakfast we had in our 3 week in Thailand. Rooms were beautifully furnished and we had a swim out room which was great.Free bikes which we used which were great to visit the fish market and sunset point. Excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Swim out rooms the best.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison O

Dear Valued Guest,

Greeting from Navatara Phuket Resort

Thank you very much for review on TripAdvisor which is very valuable for us to improve our service. Regarding to your recent stay, that would be nice to hear that you enjoy spending your time with us and we hope to welcome you back soon !

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We are a young family with almost 2-year old child,from Ukraine, now travelling around Thailand. We enjoyed so much our 7-day stay at Navatara! Hotel itself is a very comfortable, relaxing, calm place to stay. It was very convenient to stay there with a baby. We had a room on the first floor and he just jumped from a balcony right into the green grass of the inner yard. Also hotel has a shallow swimming pool for children which was always clean and it was safe for baby to swim. Our room was spacious, well equipped. Personnel is very helpful, smiling and friendly. They offer a free transfer to the beach. We used it often to go to Yanui beach which was 1km away. Food for breakfast was also nice and tasty, with many dishes to choose from, including vegetarians. Hotel gave us special price for staying a week, so we even managed to save some money ;) and also we were gifted with a nice scarf upon check-out which was a great surprise! The only disappointment we had during our fantastic stay was a pizza we had ordered one afternoon. It was not the taste that we didn't like, but the surprisingly small size of it, half of the usual size.

• Stayed: March 2014
NavatarPhuketResort, Front Office Manager at Navatara Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Guests,

Greetings from Navatara Phuket Resort.

May I begin by thanking you for taking the time to share your detailed experiences at Navatara family with your fellow travellers on Trip Advisor. Your invaluable comments are essential in not only showing us where we are meeting our guests’ expectations but also any areas that can be improved upon to maintain the reputation we are proud to have been given so far.

It was a pleasure to read your review, I am delighted that you had a wonderful time. However I would like to sincerely apologize for your food as well that have been well noted and I have held a meeting with my Chef and Restaurant staff to attend to these matters with their team.

May I end by saying that all of us at Navatara family greatly enjoyed the pleasure and we look forward to being of service once again on your next trip to Phuket.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I have stayed in 4 different places in Rawai and if you are looking for a really great room in a charming location close to the best beaches and a good selection of restaurants, then look no further, Very friendly and helpful staff, though generally all the Thai people are. Some minor faults. The reception do seem to get the bills wrong, quite often. Not on purpose, just don't seem on the ball. Breakfast good but would be nice to a bit of bacon (plenty of other places do). With reference to another review about the beach front restaurants. They are great. I have eaten all over the world, (last year in a restaurant voted 8th in the world). I have never had a bad meal in Rawai except at Nikita's, which is basically a pizza restaurant selling cheap poor meals.
Will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
NavatarPhuketResort, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Navatara Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Guests,

Greetings from Navatara Phuket Resort.

Thank you & Best Regards ( Khop Khun Krap)
Bank
General Manager, Navatara Family ‘The slow life resort’

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Everyone here is so nice. The receptionists smile and help you. The bikes are for free so tou can take them and rideto nearby villigaes or to the rawai seafood market where you can have wonderful fish and seafood straight for spthe seafood market stalls. The rooms are very big, spacious, do not smeel of anything and the cleaning standrads are very high. We got a welcome drink and a welcome fruit plate and welcome drinks. The pool is not huge but the hotel itself is small so the pool is not very busy and you'd be all alone in it most of the time. This is a very calm, felqxing and friendly place. Breakfasts are excellent with some bread, fryit and veg, very good coffee and plenty of fresh juices to choose from. There are a number of hot meals too including chcien and coconut soup, traditional fried Thai rice, some pork in various sauces etc.
The place is very close to some shops with cheap water, beer etc. It is like a 10minute bike ride to the seafood market and restaurants.
It orovided free transport to nearby beaches, attractions and markets so that is very convenient. An excellent place. Very modern, i think it must be newly built but it still gives tou this Thai flavour inside.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
NavatarPhuketResort, Manager at Navatara Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Greetings from Navatara Phuket Resort

May I begin by thanking you for taking the time to share your detailed experiences at Navatara with your fellow travellers on Trip Advisor. Your invaluable comments are essential in not only showing us where we are meeting our guests’ expectations but also any areas that can be improved upon to maintain the reputation we are proud to have been given so far.

May I end by saying that all of us at Navatara family greatly enjoyed the pleasure of you and we look forward to being of service once again on your next trip to Rawai, Phuket.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2014

It's my first time to phuket and the hotel totally makes my trip. I booked the hotel very last minute before I set out for my trip. There were not many available hotels but this one, with still remaining rooms, had really good reviews on tripadvisor. So I took a gamble and booked it. It turned out that I could not satisfy with this hotel better. It is a newly opened, family owned resort. Very friendly and helpful staff. I basically ask for help and suggestions from the front desk almost everyday but they are always so patient and helpful. One day I was at the street fruit vendor buying fruits, and I run into the hotel owner couple (I did not know at that time). They not only helped me pick up ripe fruits, which I lacked knowledge of doing so, but also waited until I was done and took my family back to the hotel with their own car. I was just so impressed that the owner couple went out of their way to help customers. The hotel room is spacious and clean. Every room has a spacious balcony. The breakfast has many options and is yummy. I especially liked the fruit section. Very nice swimming pool and it is clean most of the time. Just one day the swimming pool did stink...another highlight of this hotel is that it is one of the few hotels that provide free shuttle to nearby places of interest. This resort provides scheduled shuttle service to nearby beaches and other places on request. I have asked for rides to see the sunset twice and to the rawai fish market where you can buy fresh seafood and have the restaurants across from the street cook for you. It's delicious and much cheaper than other places. The rawai fish market is a must visit if you stay at this hotel. We usually walk back to the hotel after dinner, along the rawai beach and many shops. On the way back along the rawai beach, you will see some small restaurants who set some tables along the shore with artificial candle. Please stay away from those restaurants. Although the atmosphere seems good, the food is expensive and not fresh compared to the fish market I mentioned earlier. Do not get tempted! The hotel can also book the tours for you at a special price, although we did not use the service, which we regretted so much. We booked an elephant trekking tour from one nearby tour agent and it was a horrible tour. I would have the hotel book a professional tour for us if next time we stay in the hotel.

Room Tip: Every room seems good
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,

Warm greetings from Navatara Phuket Resort

Thank you very much for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. How nice to read that you thoroughly enjoy a wonderful stay at our resort.

We appreciate it. It is great that you enjoy the stay with us

Thank you for your compliments of our team members and the food services. We derive to provide our guest the excellent services with attentive to details.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our family resort soon.

Warm regards,
Navatara Phuket Resort

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
COMO Point Yamu
COMO Point Yamu
#1 of 1 in Pa Khlok

Been to Navatara Phuket Resort? Share your experiences!