“Amazing Service, Beautiful Facilities”

Navatara Phuket Resort
Ranked #1 of 43 Hotels in Rawai
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Four days spent in this hotel made us want to move in forever. The staff were incredibly accommodating, not to mention lovely, shuttling us around and about various beaches/dinner recommendations at our whim. The rooms were lovely, with super comfortable beds and thoughtful little extras like spare beach towels (refreshed every day) and a drying rack on the balcony for all our wet beach gear. We loved the fact the pool was 'open' 24 hours a day, meaning we could indulge in lots of late night, post-beach swims! The location of the hotel wasn't a problem, with the township being within walking distance and the beaches being within easy shuttle or taxi ride - meaning we could avoid the largely populated 'party' areas and just relax. We highly recommend this hotel and would stay again in a heartbeat. Thanks to the staff at Navatara for our wonderful, relaxing, last pre-baby stay in paradise.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HKilkelly
NavatarPhuketResort, Owner at Navatara Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Sawasdee Kub

Thank you very much for sharing your review on tripadvisor about your stay.
I am happy to know you are impressed our Slow Life Resort including our staff is freindly. I do hope our room and staff services make your stay memorable and enjoyable.

We certainly are looking forward to welcoming you back to your Phuket home next time you are visiting. :)

Thank you & Best Regards ( Khop Khun Krap)
Bank
General Manager, Navatara Family ‘The slow life resort’

There are newer reviews for Navatara Phuket Resort

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed at the Navatara because I was at Phuketfit across the road for a 18 day weight loss program. I am so glad I chose to stay at the Navatara. Staying for as long as I did you would think that I would have at least one complaint - well I don't.

The staff are the hotels greatest asset. They are always friendly and will move heaven and earth to help you with anything you need to do. They respond to requests quickly and efficiently. The staff who maintain and clean the hotel are also excellent.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable with a very nice bathroom. The bed is comfortable and the layout onto the balcony outside is very nice.

I didn't use the restaurant or the gym or the spa so can't really comment on those but they looked pretty good to me.

The pool is beautiful Perfect for a dip after a hard training session.

Room Tip: If you are going to Phuket Fit - choose the Navarata !
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank James H

Dear Guest

It is always rewarding for my fellow colleagues to read the positive reviews we have been receiving on Trip Advisor and I would like to thank you for taking the time to inform the Trip Advisor readers about your stay.

It is a great motivation factor for all of us at Navatara family. we learn from our guests what we have done well and where we need to improve ourselves and this helps us tremendously in our quest to delight each and every guests.

Your comments are truly appreciated by the entire Navatara team and I would be delighted that, on your next visit to Thailand, you’ll once again do us the honor of choosing us as your accommodation in Phuket.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We were extremely pleased with the service and appearance of the hotel. The swimming pool is a great place to relax around and swim... Our 7 days at Navatara was unforgettable!
The restaurant had a great selection and the food was very good!
We rented a small scooter to get to the beaches, city and restaurants which worked out very well for us but the hotel does offer transfers, Rawai beach it self does not have a swimming beach, many beaches in the surroundings are good and great for snorkeling.
I give Navatara full Marks!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
NavatarPhuketResort, Manager at Navatara Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greeting from Navatara Phuket Resort.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This resort is fabulous. It's not on the beach, but in all other ways it's great. Also there's free tranfser to the beach. so the distance is of no problem at all. The owners are extremely friendly and also the staff are really helpfull and will in any way possible try to make your visit great.

Nice spacious room, very clean, well decorated, airy and bright. Can't really find anything to complain about. Breakfast was great, fresh fruit was nice.
This place is number one I recommend who would like to seek a peace

I wish definitly I could stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay at Navatara Family. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

Thank you & Best Regards ( Khop Khun Krap)
Bank
General Manager, Navatara Family ‘The slow life resort’

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Located in the quietest area of Phuket, close to Rawai beach (5 min. walk) with great fish restaurants, some bars and the taxi boats.
Very warm welcome on an early morning but I got my room without waiting. You receive a shell to have a free drink.
Room is just perfect: clean, big bathroom (shower AND bathtube), nice thai furnitures, big and comfy bed, terrace with view over the pool.
Pool area so quiet and cozy , clean water and jacuzzi.Towels are provided.
Excellent Wi Fi
Breakfast excellent with choices of omelettes.
The strongest point of this hotel is the staff: reception staff just great, give tips, suggest you to drive you where you want, always a smile, a thank you, waouw so friendly. The same for the guy who drives you to the beach and the housemaids.
The last day I could keep my room til my departure at 6pm.
I visited 4 and 5 star hotels during my stay in Phuket and this one is the best . I regret I didn't spend my whole stay there. Thank you so much
Pierre, Belgium

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Greeting from Navatara Phuket Resort.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is a brand new new hotel in the busy town of Rawai. The hotel was fantastic, the best breakfast we had in our 3 week in Thailand. Rooms were beautifully furnished and we had a swim out room which was great.Free bikes which we used which were great to visit the fish market and sunset point. Excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Swim out rooms the best.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison O

Greeting from Navatara Phuket Resort

Thank you very much for review on TripAdvisor which is very valuable for us to improve our service. Regarding to your recent stay, that would be nice to hear that you enjoy spending your time with us and we hope to welcome you back soon !

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We are a young family with almost 2-year old child,from Ukraine, now travelling around Thailand. We enjoyed so much our 7-day stay at Navatara! Hotel itself is a very comfortable, relaxing, calm place to stay. It was very convenient to stay there with a baby. We had a room on the first floor and he just jumped from a balcony right into the green grass of the inner yard. Also hotel has a shallow swimming pool for children which was always clean and it was safe for baby to swim. Our room was spacious, well equipped. Personnel is very helpful, smiling and friendly. They offer a free transfer to the beach. We used it often to go to Yanui beach which was 1km away. Food for breakfast was also nice and tasty, with many dishes to choose from, including vegetarians. Hotel gave us special price for staying a week, so we even managed to save some money ;) and also we were gifted with a nice scarf upon check-out which was a great surprise! The only disappointment we had during our fantastic stay was a pizza we had ordered one afternoon. It was not the taste that we didn't like, but the surprisingly small size of it, half of the usual size.

• Stayed: March 2014
NavatarPhuketResort, Front Office Manager at Navatara Phuket Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Guests,

Greetings from Navatara Phuket Resort.

May I begin by thanking you for taking the time to share your detailed experiences at Navatara family with your fellow travellers on Trip Advisor. Your invaluable comments are essential in not only showing us where we are meeting our guests’ expectations but also any areas that can be improved upon to maintain the reputation we are proud to have been given so far.

It was a pleasure to read your review, I am delighted that you had a wonderful time. However I would like to sincerely apologize for your food as well that have been well noted and I have held a meeting with my Chef and Restaurant staff to attend to these matters with their team.

May I end by saying that all of us at Navatara family greatly enjoyed the pleasure and we look forward to being of service once again on your next trip to Phuket.

Best Regards,
Resort Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 328 in Patong

Been to Navatara Phuket Resort? Share your experiences!