We have stayed at Baan Mai several times, and always find it relaxing and quiet. It's a perfect place for romance. So much so that our daughter chose it as the site for her wedding in December 2006. The manager was extremely professional and helpful in the many planning emails, and even more so when the event eventually occurred. We booked the entire resort, which allowed 26 of us to stay there together. They got in extra staff for the three-day event, and everything went smoothly. We had a total of 35 guests, but I think there have been bigger weddings as well. The food is quite good - and for the wedding, they expanded on their usual offerings. I think the pictures tell the story best. The manager at the time of the wedding was named Nan, and she was fantastic. As we haven't been back since then, I don't know the current situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Mai is Located on the shore of « Koh Lone » Island, the Baan Mai Resort is hidden within a flourishing tropical garden, right on the beach shore. A unique Boutique Hotel with its Beach Front and Garden Bungalows, the superb Thai Villa and the exotic sweet-water swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Baan Mai Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Mai Cottages Hotel Rawai
- Baan Mai Hotel
- Baan Mai Resort
- Baan Mai Cottages Phuket/Rawai