What a wonderful place! My husband and I stayed here on the last leg of our honeymoon in Thailand. Although it was slightly confusing to get to at first, we were picked up in their long tail boat (free of charge) and brought to our own bungalow right on the beach. We stayed here for 5 nights. We were worried about not making it to the mainland enough, but we went over to the big island 4 of the 5 days. We ate several meals here and every one was absolutely fantastic. The chef even let us back in the kitchen with her (we were the only people staying there for 2 days) and taught us how to make authentic Thai food. You can walk on the beach around the island, go on trails up the mountain, or just lay around in the hammock. There's a beautiful pool, the staff is extremely friendly and accommodating, and it was a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Mai is Located on the shore of « Koh Lone » Island, the Baan Mai Resort is hidden within a flourishing tropical garden, right on the beach shore. A unique Boutique Hotel with its Beach Front and Garden Bungalows, the superb Thai Villa and the exotic sweet-water swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Baan Mai Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Mai Cottages Hotel Rawai
- Baan Mai Hotel
- Baan Mai Resort
- Baan Mai Cottages Phuket/Rawai