I loved this place! It was relaxed and gave us peace and rest! The staff was polite, smiling and helpful. They even lent us their own shoes when we had to leave in low tide walking on shells to get to the boat (next time I will bring my own slippers:)). We almost had the beach all by our selves and felt like this island was far, far from mainland and the busy Phuket.
The breakfast was ok, dinner ok, but we think they can improve the restaurant by having a far smaller menu og and concentrate on quality.
The pool was nice, but could be cleaner. However, we did not stay there, the beach are lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Mai is Located on the shore of « Koh Lone » Island, the Baan Mai Resort is hidden within a flourishing tropical garden, right on the beach shore. A unique Boutique Hotel with its Beach Front and Garden Bungalows, the superb Thai Villa and the exotic sweet-water swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Mai Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Mai Cottages Hotel Rawai
- Baan Mai Hotel
- Baan Mai Resort
- Baan Mai Cottages Phuket/Rawai