We stayed in a Beach Front bungalow for 4 nights from 25 February 2007. Loved the bathroom, once we got used to it, but didn’t like the room so much – dark, with very dim lighting and unbelievably hard mattress!
Rooms and resort were clean and well kept.
The beach was disappointing, sharp coral with rocks below the water line, making it unsafe for swimming. We liked the pool area which more than made up for the beach. The food was excellent, international or authentic Thai – which could be hot or toned down if requested. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Not a sophisticated resort – but highly recommended for relaxing quiet holiday with good food and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Mai is located on the shore of Koh Lone Island, the Baan Mai Resort is hidden within a flourishing tropical garden, right on the beach shore. A unique boutique hotel with its beach front and garden bungalows, the superb Thai villa and the exotic sweet-water swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baan Mai Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Mai Cottages Hotel Rawai
- Baan Mai Hotel
- Baan Mai Resort
- Baan Mai Cottages Phuket/Rawai