“Downhill fast ”

Supa Muay Thai
Ranked #6 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Rawai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Rawai Supa Muay Thai we believe that good people with good hearts creates a standard of quality that cannot be paralleled. We care about our gym, how it looks, how it feels, and who is in it. We have trainers who are not teachers just because they can fight well, but they can also teach really great as well. We hire trainers who are good people that care about our client's success in learning, fighting, and becoming better people and we are hoping that this is who comes to our gym to learn. We are not elitist, in that we only teach great fighters, but we can help lead someone who wants to be great to be better than they were before they met us. We are not pedestrian either, where we only aim to push as many people through our doors as possible because we believe in building something long-lasting and meaningful. Rawai Supa Muay Thai is built on creating a more personal, more long-lasting relationship with our customers who come from all corners of the world. We strive to create an environment for everyone to feel comfortable and happy in as well as meet new people with the same interests at heart. We've equipped our gym with Twins brand equipment as it has been long known for its consistent and enduring quality. Our trainers aren't just first generation trainers coming from other gyms but we have trainers who brought their trainer with them because they are as close to family as it gets for them and they work together as equals. Our gear that we make and sell is tailored to the athletes needs, not just to look good. We want to show our customers the best and I hope that everyone enjoys coming to Rawai Supa Muay Thai. All are welcome!
melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Downhill fast ”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I trained here 6 months ago and had a great time so I was very excited to be returning.
Unfortunately this training place has gone downhill since then . There seems to have been a large staff turn over and some of the trainers are no longer there. The lady at reception actually screamed at me when I misunderstood what she said concerning where I should park my bike! I won't be back.

6 Thank Skaf55

Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best Muay Thai in town”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Top quality training, brand new facility- EVERYTHING is new, very clean, one of the guys that trains here takes top quality pictures of training when he's not in the ring, everyone is really friendly, don't waste your time going anywhere else especially to any of these gyms that offer 8 different classes a day, if you want to do S&C they do it some days after the class and theres a fully equiped weights gym too

Visited February 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Trained here and enjoyed it!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

As a beginner/intermediate level with Muay Thai I had a one on one session with an expert and had such an amazing time. He was a ex fighter and took me through all the moves, teaching me then technical aspects and in 5 minutes I had worked up a sweat! Regardless of your experience with Muay Thai this is a great and enjoyable experience.

Berlin, Berlin, Germany
“nice one”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

not much to say.nice place ,specially after renovation .had some friends training there and all where very happy.i wuold say the will come back all of them for shure.its a nice place,clean and good organised...just go and enjoy...

Visited August 2013
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Happy to be back!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

In 2012 I trained 3.5 months at the old Rawai Muay Thai camp. When I was thing about rebooking my training holiday I was told that the Muay Thai camp was closed! This couldn’t be further from the truth, as the gym has had a complete facelift. The gym has reopened under the name Rawai Supa Muay Thai with Kuhn Supachai now owning the gym. They have worked extremely hard to bringing it to a standard you would expect as a paying customer. The gym now has 24 New bags, 4 newly covered boxing rings, new free weights, New fitness machines, new office / shop, high speed Internet (delivered via fibre) and the WiFi reaches all the bungalows, all super clean, painted and renovated and the accommodation now has new HD flat screen TV’s, air-conditioning and beds , basically what they could create new they did...
But the best news is that Supa Muay Thai doesn’t have any lazy trainers any more and there is a real buzz about the gym.
All the trainers here now have a focus on giving the students a real taste of Muay Thai and really do put effort in to teaching their students the correct techniques. Most teachers are professional fighters. It is a pleasure to work with them and in my time here they have made some big improvements in the skills and fitness and i am looking forward to re-booking for next year with the Supa Muay Thai team
At Supa Rawai Muay Thai everyone can train: professional and recreational fighters or you can come for your health and fitness as they also run boot camps and fitness programs
They organize cool things like BBQ’s, nights out and trips etc.
For me it was like coming back to my family.
Louis (from Holland)