“Fresh Pressed Juices and Custom Smoothies!”
Review of Zest - CLOSED

Zest
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: WE ARE CLOSED !!! Re-Branding and coming back with a new concept. Thank you to one and all.
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were so excited to find Zest Cafe on our way to Rawai! Back home in the USA we have tons of healthy spots that offer fresh made to order juice and smoothie places featuring all local, fresh ingredients. With all the AMAZING produce in Thailand we are always looking for healthy food, fresh pressed juices and healthy smoothies when we visit. Many places we've found all add simple syrup or do not offer a dairy free alternative for their smoothies. Zest Cafe was exactly what we had been looking for and we were excited to welcome them to Nai Harn/Rawai! We happened to find them on our LONG walk from Katathani Resort in Kata Beach and it was such a delicious discovery! Apparently they had just recently opened and it couldn't have been more perfect timing for our trip and walk! I'm a professional athlete and vegan so I always have tons of questions when ordering food. Jacquline the owner was so sweet and knowledgeable about juicing, nutrition and I couldn't thank her enough for having so many vegan options. Everything was delicious and the service was so personal and attentive even though it was very busy! The outdoor seating area was very cute and even had little private cabanas that had fans! A bonus was the free wifi! We were able to skype our home to catch up with a friend who was house sitting and see our dogs! Before we left Jacquline come to check on us and even made several recommendations of some great spots to visit while on our trip!
We can't wait to go back on our next visit to Thailand!

Jacqueline B, Owner at Zest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This cafe is very clean which was nice. No greasy food just good quality, healthy food and drinks! The staff were very patient and helpful. Very accommodating to any special dietary requirements.

1  Thank J1503

Thank you for your Lovely Review, greatly apprieciated. See you again Soon

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I think it's a great idea to have healthy organic and nutritious food in Rawai. This menu gives us something a little bit different, I love the menu, the setting and I wish the owner well in what she is trying to achieve.
I can't wait to visit again. The staff are all very courteous and friendly, which creates a great atmosphere in the local community

1  Thank KarenOPray
Jacqueline B, Owner at Zest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for your Lovely Review, greatly appreciated. See you again soon at Zest

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Zest is a wonderfully relaxing restaurant in Nai Harn, some where to sip a refreshing fresh fruit / vegetable combo juice on a hot day. Living here in Rawai, its so nice to find somewhere just that little bit different its a good balance between those looking for healthy options and those who like to get stuck into something mouth watering tasty. I would highly recommend Zest, you will be made to feel very welcomed by the staff who are attentive and full of smiles.

1  Thank Julia1456

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I visited Cafe Zest on a number of occasions whilst on holiday in Rawai. The cafe is bright, welcoming and spotless clean. The staff spoke excellent English amongst other languages, which really helped when ordering our food. The juices are excellent, we tried quite a few. My favourite was the detox. My very fussy teenage son even found a juice that he loved, it wasn't on the menu but after a few short tasting sessions with the patient staff, he decided on apple and pineapple. On the breakfast menu there is something for everyone. My partner loved the breakfast wrap and my son would have bacon or sausage rolls. I had the granola with fresh fruit and natural yogurt, it was delish. At lunch we tried the fresh salads and pastas, all of which were excellent. As my son is so fussy, it is sometimes difficult eating out, not in Zest. The staff made everything from scratch therefore they just made it exactly how he wanted it. I can't recommend this cafe enough and would recommend visiting on your trip to Rawai!

Jacqueline B, Owner at Zest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014