“Heaven is only here”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Neel00700...
New Delhi, India
“Heaven is only here”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Feeling very happy to share me reviews for the "Elegant Family Apartment, Rawai " . I visited these apartment in August 2017 for 5 days with my Girlfriend . When I and my girlfriend reached to apartment i and my girlfriend was surprised that staff crew welcomed us very warmly, it was unexpected for me they treated us like a celebrity. The view of apartment was far best from the images which i had seen before going. And the rooms were very clean, very big , lightening was very good , bed was very comfortable and the most prettiest thing was washroom was very clean and very designer . The Garden area was like a heaven all kind of flowers was spreading their fragrance in the air, Palm trees was looking fabulous on the location all was as best as i expected. The Food which we had taken was excellent in taste Jhinga Curry ,Tomato Shorba was so yummy.....Perfect family trip if you want to spend some time out of your work load or work pressure and want to live in peace then this is right place as per my experience . I will definitely come again to spend my time with nature.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sunil J

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
reepaisla...
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Thank you we really enjoyed our days!”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The host Mr.Ben was so hospitable and thoughtful. He arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport with only 1 day notice of arriving and booking this apartment. He always answered texts and emails. This way my very first experience with tripadvisor and i feel spoiled! My husband & i went to Bangladesh for our honey moon and this owner had a bottle of wine and flowers waiting. Besides that he had everything you need including a binder really a book of what to do and see in the area and the beach is on the doorstep.It included even a stunning pool and wonderful hot tub. Thank you Ben, we really enjoyed our stay!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing