Where to start??? I guess at check in, amazing service as soon as we had arrived, the lovely little cocktail was a nice start. I was lucky enough to get a free upgrade, upon walking into my room i was so happy. Huge room with massive bed which i named 'cloud bed', I am a huge pillow fiend so the 5 big soft pillows were very much appreciated. The bathroom was also huge and spotless. the room also had a very spacious balcony with views of the pool.
The room was cleaned everyday and throughout my stay there were a few little personal touches which made me feel really special.
The breakfast buffet was so good, so much to choose from, the homemade jams were very tasty. I also got to experience the Sunday lunch. OMG!!!! pretty sure I gained a few Kg's that day but oh so worth it.
It is a little bit out of the way but I liked that, I feel like the closer to Patong I stayed the less I would be able to relax. The taxis are cheap enough anyway!
all in all I absolutely LOVED this place, I will definitely stay there again!
*also the texan steakhouse just down the road is amazing, cheesy fries, tacos and ribs... a must try*
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Southall Travel and Travelbag so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand