We stayed here for a friend's wedding. We could not fault this hotel. The amazing customer service began when we checked in and continued for the entire duration of our stay. The hotel itself is stunning and oozes class. Dining at the restaurant and the buffet breakfasts were delicious - the cafe lattes were as good as what you'd get in Melbourne (our home city). There were hardly any children staying here which appealed to us - it's very much a child free zone which adds an element of exclusiveness to the place. We stayed in the basic room which was simple yet beautiful. The beach is a short walk across the road and over a dirt track. The water and sand at Surin beach was almost as good as Phi Phi Island. I couldn't believe how crystal clear and warm the water was. As guests of the hotel you have exclusive use of the beach beds and bars and restaurants on the beach which means you can spend the entire day on the beach. Even the bathrooms at the beach which belonged to the hotel were super clean. My only regret is that we only stayed here for 4 nights. I wish we could have spent the entire 7 nights of our trip here. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to experience a true 5 star experience and amazing beach in Phuket.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand