Twin Palms was a gem in Phuket. It is small boutique style hotel but big on service. Quiet environment, friendly staffs, great landscape. The resort is made up of small villas that almost feels like you are in a village. Each villas consists of a handful of rooms/ suites. I stayed on the ground level of one of these villas. The balcony opens out to center pool and garden. The bathroom layout is unique that you have a landscape view at your shower/ toilet.
The beach is about 5 minutes walk. There are bars and restaurants at the beach that belongs to the resort. I went there during low season (they call it grey sesason), it was kind of quiet.
Each evening when I returned to my room, i received a small chocolate treat with suggestions of what I could do the next day. One evening, I even received a free mango sticky rice in the evening!
I LOVE the shower gel and shampoo provided. They are great quality!!
To be improved:
1. I had no place to put my luggage. So that is a bit inconvenient
2. The shower floor is marble finished and it gets a bit slippery when wet. I almost slipped a couple times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Phuket most exciting and stylish contemporary resort. Located adjacent to pristine Surin Beach, offering affordable luxury experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand