Twinpalms Phuket
Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$109
SALA Phuket Resort and Spa(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$150
The Slate(Nai Yang)
US$165
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$120
The Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$207
The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$157
US$147
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
Banyan Tree Phuket(Thalang District)
US$540
US$438
Trisara(Choeng Thale)
US$1,175
2,044 results
All reviewsoriental spooncatch beach clubgrand deluxe palm roomthe penthouselagoon poolresidence hostcatch barour honeymoonconstruction noiseseafoodhotel restaurantamazing hoteldirect accessmain poolpool accessbeautiful surin beachwelcome drink
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This really is one of the best hotels that my wife and I have ever stayed at. Starting from the moment your Limo pulls in to the time you leave, you are treated as if you are their one and only guest.
All the staff are very friendly and will do anything to assist you where they can. The rooms are spacious and very well kept. You only have to leave your room for five minutes and someone will be in there re-making the bed and arranging your towels again for you.
Champagne was delivered to my room for my birthday which was a nice touch.
The food is very high quality, although slightly expensive. The same quality food can be found at the local Restaurants for a third of the price but not the same level of service.
Surin beach is fantastic, a great place to swim and relax with a drink. If you have children the beach is ideal as you can wade quite a way out before the water becomes swimming depth.
We will be making a third trip to Twinpalms at some stage in the future as you know that you are going to get quality when you arrive.

If I had to find some negatives about Twinpalms, I could only think of two or three things I would like to see changed.
Bimi and Catch Beach Clubs in an attempt to become trendy night spots now play loud repetative house/nightclub music all day and all night. When we were there (July 2014) none of clientel were under 40 years of age and the ones we spoke with didn't like the noise either. It was too loud to talk to each other.
The food as I said is fantastic at Twinpalms but the menu never changes. If you are staying a week or more you can become tired of the same food every day. This is the same for the breakfast menu which has a great variety but again the same food every day.
These are minor complaints though.
One thing we did question but sadly had no response to, was the short measures in the drinks. All three of the G&T's that we ordered barely had any Gin in them. This was the same for Bimi, Catch and at the hotel itself. If you stayed at the bar while the drinks were made you then received a perfect drink. Again this isn't a major thing but something that sticks in your mind.
Having said all that, we can't wait to get back to Twinpalms as soon as possible. Just don't order G&T's unless you watch them make it.

Room Tip: A room with pool access is nice for the photo's but you may not like paople swimming past your room if trying to relax or want total privacy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Algonquinbob
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I really enjoyed Twin Palms arriving at night I couldn't see much of the resort but what I did notice that how peacefully quiet it was. The room was fabulous and it was possible to enter the pool from our room. The room was large, clean and very comfortable my only complaint I have of the room was the mini bar fridge which struggled to keep drinks cold no big deal. The gym is of a high standard as is the restaurant. I enjoyed the breakfast selection and the staff made a superb espresso which can be difficult to find in Asia also the pool bar staff are very attentive. I thought the beach clubs were very good and there are several cheaper beach side restaurants that have great Thai food. If your looking for a resort in Phuket that offers total relaxation with staff that excel at their jobs and go out of the way to make your stay more enjoyable I highly recommend Twin Palms. Oh and in the light of day the resort looks beautiful I look forward to a return visit

1  Thank Warren K
Reviewed 27 July 2014

After being in Patong for 7 nights, it was nice to spend our last few days relaxing. We stayed in a Grand Deluxe room which was very nice. Pool area lovely even though there is not many lounge chairs. Went over to the beach clubs twice, nice having a cocktail and looking out to the ocean. Had lunch at Oriental Spoon on our last day, had planned on having it at the pool but it started to rain. Food very nice and lovely staff. There is not much to do around there, so suggest you do this at end of your trip to unwind before heading back to reality.

Room Tip: Would recommend the Grand Deluxe room for space and style
2  Thank Muppet64
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed here for a few luxurious nights in June, and probably would have stayed even longer! The staff is incredible, so attentive! It's all the little details that make staying here so enjoyable: choosing your bedroom scent, fresh mango delivered in the afternoon to your room, and the caring recommendations along the way that make everything run smoothly. Pool is great, and food is delicious. Hunt for a little restaurant at the very end of the beach for some very cheap & delicious dinner, I believe it's called Patcharin. The rooms are gorgeous, quiet, great decor, and the wifi is excellent. Don't look any further, this is where to stay near Surin Beach.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alicia A
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Overall a nice place to stay. After seeing the strong reviews on TripAdvisor and recommendations from a friend decided to stay at Twinpalms - the Grand Deluxe Palm room. Expectations were probably set a little too high based on the reviews.
Rooms very nice although bathroom set up a bit odd with no separation from cupboard / storage area and toilet. Bath is small and water pressure weak.
Pool area is awesome, very quiet and natural feel although you do need to grab a deck chair early in the morning as by 11am they are all gone and there are not enough to go around unfortunately.
Breakfast is good. Location for me a little too far away from the other spots for my liking and not a great amount of options within walking distance from the resort. But nice being able to walk down to Surin beach. All up a good place to stay at offseason prices with a family or as a couple.

2  Thank vivr99