This is THE place to stay in Phuket if you like a funky, modern an stylish place. Food, services and rooms are of high quality and worth every penny. We used to stay at the Chedi in the past years which is next corner with a private beach at Surin. But the Chedi lost its charm because its getting old an no renovations have been done. Twin palms has modern architecture, good food, helpful stuff and a good spa and fitness. Their X-factor is for sure their trendy catch beachclub. The hotels lacking of a direct beach access was not a real negative factor for us because the beach club with their private beach chairs, lounge and bar is just a short walk. The only thing is, that there is no beach feeling on the hotel grounds or in the room, also not from the rooftop pool suite. We stayed in room 102 which has the best view to the beach from the rooftop pool, but too far away for a real beach view. The rooftop pool suite is really big and luxurious but as other mentioned, you feel more like staying in an appartment in town than in Phuket. Also, it is a bit isolated from the rest ot the hotel also due its location in a separate building with long corridors. The separate lounge for resident guests (for breakfast and evening cocktails) is rather dark with no view. We never went their for breakfast and it was always empty. Next time, I would go for a palm junior suite which has view to the pool and is more integrated on the hotel grounds. The lagoon room sounds more attractive in the description but one should be aware, that this rooms have much less privacy than the palm rooms/suites. You should consider this fact when choosing the room.
The spa has a nice decor but is more functional in style than at other hotels. The treatments I had were very good quality.
The boat trip to Phi Phi island was again of high quality (great luxury boat), good food, water sport included and not crowded as on other boat tours. Very pricy but worth the money.
The hotel guest are in the early 30, but also older couples feel comfortable. It is not a family hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand