Whenever you plan to travel to Thailand and you're looking for a perfect start, don't doubt, book Tenta Nakara! ( http://tentanakara.com/ ) Less then an hour away from Phuket intl airport (25 min taxi, 20 boat) you will find this unique tent/ bungalow accomodation in eco- style. The resort is in perfect harmony with it's lovely environment.
Superb food and service for a more then reasonable price. Great views, especially at sunrise. Lovely rooms in romantic atmosphere (even when you travel alone, very enjoyable). People travel from the other end of the island or leave their boats to lunch or dine here...Enjoy one meal and you'll know why.
All together, this the place you want to sleep and relax away your jetlag before travelling on into Thailand or maybe...just stay for the full period of your holiday.
One warning: one visit will make you return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Possibly the only Luxury Tent-Island Resort in Phuket. The limited use of this small-unspoiled Island hideaway enhances the genuine feeling of inner peace. Guests are provided with oil lamps and candles used for light while electricity are generated and used only in the restaurant area. Luxury tent accommodations under the palm trees and the stars in permanent tent structures comfortably furnished with wooden floors, raised 6 ft. bed, en suite bathroom. Chill out at your own outdoor terrace. All units have magnificent view of Phang Nga Bay and stunning beauty of surrounding islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Sawasdee, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tenta Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenta Nakara Hotel Thalang
- Tenta Nakara Phuket, Thailand