Tenta Nakara was just amazing we had the most amazing time with the tree house being the best part. The tent was very clean and exactly like the pictures on the website, we had the panoramic sea view room and it was lovely. It isn't luxurious as there is no hot water to shower in but considering it was 33 degrees it was a benefit there was no hot water. (check for insects before you go into the bathroom).
The restaurant was lovely and the food was great, we had some of the best service in this place. Take a walk through the jungle path to the village on the other side to find a deserted beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Possibly the only Luxury Tent-Island Resort in Phuket. The limited use of this small-unspoiled Island hideaway enhances the genuine feeling of inner peace. Guests are provided with oil lamps and candles used for light while electricity are generated and used only in the restaurant area. Luxury tent accommodations under the palm trees and the stars in permanent tent structures comfortably furnished with wooden floors, raised 6 ft. bed, en suite bathroom. Chill out at your own outdoor terrace. All units have magnificent view of Phang Nga Bay and stunning beauty of surrounding islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Sawasdee and Cancelon so you can book your Tenta Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenta Nakara Hotel Thalang
- Tenta Nakara Phuket, Thailand