Tenta Nakara was our second stop while visiting Thailand. We arrived there from Bangkok and departed to Phuket following our stay. After visiting all three locations, Tenta Nakara was BY FAR our favorite and we found ourselves wanting to go back even once in Phuket. The seclusion and beauty of the resort is complemented by the friendly/helpful staff, the great food and the painfully wonderful beachside Thai massages. We traveled with our two 5yo daughters who enjoyed the beach, endless snorkeling and the novelty of sleeping in tents. My wife and I slept well each night listening to the sounds of the ocean and the surrounding wilderness. What an experience! We can't wait to visit again in the future, a definite must for those who love the outdoors and want to get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Possibly the only Luxury Tent-Island Resort in Phuket. The limited use of this small-unspoiled Island hideaway enhances the genuine feeling of inner peace. Guests are provided with oil lamps and candles used for light while electricity are generated and used only in the restaurant area. Luxury tent accommodations under the palm trees and the stars in permanent tent structures comfortably furnished with wooden floors, raised 6 ft. bed, en suite bathroom. Chill out at your own outdoor terrace. All units have magnificent view of Phang Nga Bay and stunning beauty of surrounding islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tenta Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenta Nakara Hotel Thalang
- Tenta Nakara Phuket, Thailand