We spent the first three nights of our honeymoon at Tenta Nakara, and enjoyed the feeling of being far away from the bustle of cities. We also went on several excursions with their long tail boats, which included swimming at remote locations and seeing the "James Bond Island".
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Be aware that since there is limited access to electricity on the island, there isn't much in the way of air conditioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Possibly the only Luxury Tent-Island Resort in Phuket. The limited use of this small-unspoiled Island hideaway enhances the genuine feeling of inner peace. Guests are provided with oil lamps and candles used for light while electricity are generated and used only in the restaurant area. Luxury tent accommodations under the palm trees and the stars in permanent tent structures comfortably furnished with wooden floors, raised 6 ft. bed, en suite bathroom. Chill out at your own outdoor terrace. All units have magnificent view of Phang Nga Bay and stunning beauty of surrounding islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Sawasdee, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tenta Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenta Nakara Hotel Thalang
- Tenta Nakara Phuket, Thailand