“Bit of a Rip Off”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$45.68*
and up
Splash Jungle Water Park Admission with Optional...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Spent about four hours there to see what it was like.

Quite expensive for a day ticket with no apparent reduction for off season.

Biggest con is that all bags are searched on entry to stop people taking their own food and drink.

Food and drink on site is very expensive for normal Thai prices, 80b for bottle of water or coke, 180b for can of beer. Fried rice was 250b.

Lazy river was good and some of the rides were enjoyable.

Toilets were a long walk away and there was a lack of shade for people not using the facilities.

Good if you are staying at the hotel and can access for free, otherwise better to stay away.

4  Thank Bluepaully
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear Blue Paully

Greetings from Phuket!

First of all, Thank you for sharing your comments.

Our Water Park is effectively a great fun for children as we have many slides and activities for them. For some adults that like to have more chills, we have our 2 Big Slides. ( Soon to be more slides and attractions)

I will repeat myself but I fully understand that some guests might think that the pricing is too high, however please keep in mind that Phuket compared to the rest of Thailand is a lot more expensive and we are in line with all other major attractions on the Island, e.g.: Phuket Fantasea, Boat Tours even half days to Phi Phi etc.

Yes it is true that we can eat for 60 THB a Pad Thai or a fried rice sitting down in the street with no cover or table. That is still possible in Thailand. However, I would like to add that we are pretty much selling at the same price as any "farang" restaurant/ hotel/resort on the Island or in Thailand. Phuket is the most expensive place in Thailand and that we are , again, in line with all other major attraction here.

As for the comments on the Toilets, I would like to add that we have at least 2 places where guests can go and the maximum distance that you have to walk to go to the bathroom would be around 75 - 100 meters from the furthest cornered place in the water park.

As for prices concerning low season, I would suggest any guest to check online for the special rates and reduction.

If there is anything I can do personaly for your next visit, please feel free to contact me directly.

Again, Thank you for sharing your comments.

Water Park Operation Manager

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We came here on a hot day with our two boys (9 and 13) and spent a happy 4 hours. There's enough to do, the rides are fine, there's a lazy river and aqua play area for smaller children and the boomerang slide is a real adrenalin rush for bigger kids and adults alike. Food wasn't great but hey who cares? Be careful with the slides at the top of the tower - you have to be 4' tall to ride them. There are signs but loads of people were getting turned away from them with smaller kids as they hadn't realised. Good badge system for drinks etc so you can leave everything in the lockers (which are free). We got 50 % off as we were staying in another Centara resort or it would have been pricey at THB 1300 adults and THB 650 kids of 5-12.

2  Thank Hugh S
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Hugh,

Greetings from Splash Jungle.

We take all guest feedback very seriously and it truly means a lot to all of us when you share with us.

I am happy that you and your children had a splash-tastic day!

As almost all the comments are good, I was wondering the rating you gave us was not higher.

You personally had the 50% discount, had fun, enjoyed the rides etc.
I will discuss with my team about the F&B and try to resolve this issue.

If you would be kind enough to send me a personal email and let me know what are the areas that we need to work on, I would appreciate.

martinco@chr.co.th

Hoping to see you on your next trip to Phuket for a test on our future new addition to the water park.

Thanks again for sharing.
Warmest regards,

Martin Cote
Water Park operation Manager.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My family had really been looking forward to splash jungle but what an anti climax .

Low season rates are the same as high season . Two adults and a child TB 3241 . CRAZY . Most rides are dated and rusting to the point of alarm and one ride was closed as were the family cabanas .
When I inquired why, staff just shrugged . Web sight is way to good to be true !!!

Only positive is the cashless system but be prepared for shock when time to pay .

For those with kids rather sit at hotel play in the pool

1  Thank Steve G

Dear Steve,

First of all, Thank you for sharing your comments.

I am also thrill to read that you took advantage of our wristband technology that allows our Splash Jungle Water Park to be cashless and the key that is attach to it for your free locker.

Please allow me to correct one point you made as I am sure that you saw that they were many staff in blue painting and refreshing our water park during your visit. We are taking care of the image of the water park as well as the maintenance of the slides. We do have an Audit every 3 months and everything is more than up to standard and in perfect working condition.

Hoping to see you on your next trip to Phuket to enjoy our addition to the water park (coming soon).

Please send me an email before and I would be more than happy to discuss.

Water Park operation Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Spent a half day here with the kids. Yes there are better waterparks elsewhere but I found this place clean and with enough rides to have a great time.

We also found the food of good quality and very reasonably priced. I think they are about to expand the park from what I saw.

I would definitely come back as I found the place offer great value for money.

1  Thank CJF
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear CJF,

First of all, Thank you for leaving this nice review.

We strive to hold our food and entertainment at Splash Jungle Water Park to highest standard that we can offer to our valuable guests and appreciate your positive feedback!

As you said, there are bigger water park around the world. To be in line with those great water park, we will effectively expand ours in a near future.

Hoping to see you soon!

Water Park Operation Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

For a day out the kids really had fun but they didn't have to pay the taxi to take us to this park in the middle of nowhere or have to pay the high prices to get in. The water park was tired and in desperate need of some TLC. Half of it seemed to be closed. The good part was there were plenty of life guards. If you had the money to invest, you could make a killing by building a decent water park closer to patong. This is the only water park in Phuket and that's probably the only reason it's still going.

1  Thank Lionscrest

Dear Lionscrest,

Greetings from Phuket On behalf of the entire Water Park, I would like to thank you for coming to splash Jungle and for sharing your comments.

We are very sorry that you did not get a splash-tastic first impression of our Water Park. At least you kids did! They apparently had a blast!

As I am sure you saw that they were many staff in blue painting and refreshing our water park during your visit. We are taking care of the image of the water park as well as the maintenance of the slides. We do have an Audit every 3 months and everything is more than up to standard and in perfect working condition.

As for half of our water park being closed, I am sorry but need to disagree. Everything was up and running. However, it is true that you can see some construction close to the water park at the moment as they are completing the building of the the New fantastic Centara Welcome and reception zone of our resort.

For your next trip, I would suggest that you come for a few days in the resort and enjoy the free water park as well as all the resort entertainment.

Hoping to see you soon.

Martin Cote
Water Park Operation Manager.