“Great day out but......”

Splash Jungle Waterpark
Book In Advance
More Info
US$46.64*
and up
Splash Jungle Water Park Admission with Optional...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Although a bit of a hike from Patong this water park was very well suited to our family (two boys 3 & 5) and we had a great day out. Unfortunately the weather wasn't very good but you can turn this into a positive because there were absolutely no queue for the slides and it was warm provided you stayed in the water. We thought it was fairly good value for a days entertainment.

Unfortunately the positive experience has to be weighed against a fairly large negative. When we got there we were unaware that there would be two attractions not working. There was nothing about this on their web site or when we entered and it certainly left a sour taste in our mouth when we were expected to pay full price. The hot springs were fenced off and looked to have been that way for a while and the wave pool was not 'waving' at all. The park isn't big enough to have two attractions out of action and not mention it. We would have reconsidered our day out.

Overall, a good day out but not without a little disappointment.

Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

DearTripping 3105,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket ( at least today it is).

First of all, thank you for sharing your comments.

Our Water Park is effectively a great fun for children as we have many slides and activities for them. For some adults that like to have more chills, we have our 5 Big Slides. I am happy that your children had a splash-tastic day! I know that it could have a better one for you but I promise that next time you will.

I would like to apologize for the wave pool and we are doing everything to repair it asap.
Concerning the Hot spring, it has been a year since we closed it an has not been promoted on our internet site. The green fence around is not for the Spring pool but for the New fantastic Centara Front office that will open it's door within the next few months.

We will have a few new slides and attraction in a few months. So Please make sure you contact me and we can organize your next visit: email: martinco@chr.co.th

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Spent about four hours there to see what it was like.

Quite expensive for a day ticket with no apparent reduction for off season.

Biggest con is that all bags are searched on entry to stop people taking their own food and drink.

Food and drink on site is very expensive for normal Thai prices, 80b for bottle of water or coke, 180b for can of beer. Fried rice was 250b.

Lazy river was good and some of the rides were enjoyable.

Toilets were a long walk away and there was a lack of shade for people not using the facilities.

Good if you are staying at the hotel and can access for free, otherwise better to stay away.

4  Thank Bluepaully

Dear Blue Paully

Greetings from Phuket!

First of all, Thank you for sharing your comments.

Our Water Park is effectively a great fun for children as we have many slides and activities for them. For some adults that like to have more chills, we have our 2 Big Slides. ( Soon to be more slides and attractions)

I will repeat myself but I fully understand that some guests might think that the pricing is too high, however please keep in mind that Phuket compared to the rest of Thailand is a lot more expensive and we are in line with all other major attractions on the Island, e.g.: Phuket Fantasea, Boat Tours even half days to Phi Phi etc.

Yes it is true that we can eat for 60 THB a Pad Thai or a fried rice sitting down in the street with no cover or table. That is still possible in Thailand. However, I would like to add that we are pretty much selling at the same price as any "farang" restaurant/ hotel/resort on the Island or in Thailand. Phuket is the most expensive place in Thailand and that we are , again, in line with all other major attraction here.

As for the comments on the Toilets, I would like to add that we have at least 2 places where guests can go and the maximum distance that you have to walk to go to the bathroom would be around 75 - 100 meters from the furthest cornered place in the water park.

As for prices concerning low season, I would suggest any guest to check online for the special rates and reduction.

If there is anything I can do personaly for your next visit, please feel free to contact me directly.

Again, Thank you for sharing your comments.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We came here on a hot day with our two boys (9 and 13) and spent a happy 4 hours. There's enough to do, the rides are fine, there's a lazy river and aqua play area for smaller children and the boomerang slide is a real adrenalin rush for bigger kids and adults alike. Food wasn't great but hey who cares? Be careful with the slides at the top of the tower - you have to be 4' tall to ride them. There are signs but loads of people were getting turned away from them with smaller kids as they hadn't realised. Good badge system for drinks etc so you can leave everything in the lockers (which are free). We got 50 % off as we were staying in another Centara resort or it would have been pricey at THB 1300 adults and THB 650 kids of 5-12.

2  Thank Hugh S
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Hugh,

Greetings from Splash Jungle.

On behalf of the entire Water Park, I would like to thank you for coming to splash Jungle and for sharing your comments.

We take all guest feedback very seriously and it truly means a lot to all of us when you share with us.

I am happy that you and your children had a splash-tastic day!

As almost all the comments are good, I was wondering the rating you gave us was not higher.

You personally had the 50% discount, had fun, enjoyed the rides etc.
I will discuss with my team about the F&B and try to resolve this issue.

If you would be kind enough to send me a personal email and let me know what are the areas that we need to work on, I would appreciate.

martinco@chr.co.th

Hoping to see you on your next trip to Phuket for a test on our future new addition to the water park.

Thanks again for sharing.
Warmest regards,

Martin Cote
Water Park operation Manager.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My family had really been looking forward to splash jungle but what an anti climax .

Low season rates are the same as high season . Two adults and a child TB 3241 . CRAZY . Most rides are dated and rusting to the point of alarm and one ride was closed as were the family cabanas .
When I inquired why, staff just shrugged . Web sight is way to good to be true !!!

Only positive is the cashless system but be prepared for shock when time to pay .

For those with kids rather sit at hotel play in the pool

1  Thank Steve G

Dear Steve,

First of all, Thank you for sharing your comments.

I am also thrill to read that you took advantage of our wristband technology that allows our Splash Jungle Water Park to be cashless and the key that is attach to it for your free locker.

Please allow me to correct one point you made as I am sure that you saw that they were many staff in blue painting and refreshing our water park during your visit. We are taking care of the image of the water park as well as the maintenance of the slides. We do have an Audit every 3 months and everything is more than up to standard and in perfect working condition.

Hoping to see you on your next trip to Phuket to enjoy our addition to the water park (coming soon).

Please send me an email before and I would be more than happy to discuss.

Water Park operation Manager