“YEEHAA!” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“YEEHAA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

While on holiday in Phuket, a couple of friends suggested we do the Cable Jungle Adventure. I wasn't convinced at first, but after some talking into I decided to give it a go and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my trip!
The climb to the first station is pretty intense, but worth it once you get to the top. The views are stunning. Each new line was fun and different, but the longest one was by far the best. The staff were friendly and helpful.
This is not an all day event, we were home in time for lunch. I suggest going for the morning session, because it can get really hot with the harness, gloves and helmet on. It is best to wear comfortable clothing and enclosed shoes, however they do provide shoes if you need them. Be sure to bring your camera for some fun shots at the end. Or if you're lucky, the staff may go ahead of you and video you down the line!

Visited February 2013

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Unique Experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

My two teenage kids wanted to go ziplining... initially we had planned to do it in Chiang Mai, but since we had time on our hands, we decided to do it in Phuket. The popular one of course is the Flying Hanuman, but with 73 stations, it seemed a bit too extensive. Besides we got a good deal on this one. And it was great fun. They came to pick us up from the hotel in a pickup truck. I dont have anything to compare them with, but i believe they're not extremely professional. However, the staff were quite courteous and friendly. Its quite a bit of a climb to get to the starting point, about 50-60 meters height, but the views from the top are amazing. The first couple of lines are quite long and the most exciting ones, but they keep on getting shorter and shorter as you get down. Still, it was quite a good experience. They claim 21 stations, which is true - but actually there are only 15 ziplines! If you're really looking for adventure, perhaps you would like to go on one of the bigger ones, such as the Flying Hanuman, or maybe Flight of the Gibbon in Chiang Mai.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ShoaibShawoo
New York City, New York
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“you can give it a miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

an expensive and a short tour. I left at 8;30 and I was back by 1. the ziplines where not the longest nor the most exciting.
I am basing my experience on the flight of the Gibbon i did few yeas ago which was way more fun.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank tosents
Saint Paul, Minnesota
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Very good but different from Flying Hanumen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

The price of this was very good and we payed 1600 per person for 21 stations and no lunch.(I don't think they even offered lunch) We had 5 people (3 of them were kids under 11 but it did not make a difference). I read on Trip Advisor that someone negotiated 1500 per person and the 5th one free but I couldn't get that and we booked it on the beach. They picked us up in their own truck and we were sitting on bench seats facing each other in the back of a large covered pick-up truck which was fine because it wasn't far from Laguna. When we arrived we were in a group of maybe 20+ people or so. Cable Jungle we wore gloves and had to break on almost every cable where as at Flying Hanumen we only braked on 2 cables and it was less work involved. We didn't need gloves. With Flying Hanuman, we went around with just 8 people and had 2 very fun guides. They would shake the cable a bit to make it fun but not scary. We were really high up in the hills or mountains. Cable Jungle did not seem as high up and we were on a the ground several times on the way down. At Cable Jungle, sometimes we had to wait for all 20 people to get through each station where at Flying Hauman, it was just our group of 8 people which we bonded with and there was no waiting. I'm a 48 year old mom and was scared to do this zip line thing in the first place but I really did love it because it was super fun. Cable Jungle it was all zip lines. Flying Hanumen was zip lines, rope drops, riding over on a platform attached to a short cable and it was a bit more interesting. We paid much more for Flying Hanumen because it was 3190 each. But we booked it with the hotel and rode in the hotel van. Yet I don't think we could get the price much lower on the beach. It also included lunch and a t-shirt and 28 stations. All in all I would say that each experience was a little different and would recommend both. But, if we did it again,all 5 of us would choose Flying Hanumen. Including the boys ages 8,10 and 11.

Visited December 2012
8 Thank Guter12
uk
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Really FUN! Great Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

So, we took taxis everywhere. What we always do is take a card from one of the drivers them, then we called him p later and hired hiim for the day. we got him to take us to the Cable Jungle Adventure site, once there we negotiated a great deal for our group of 5 for the following day, it was around 1500baht each and the 5th person was free! how great was that!

So of course try to haggle and get a deal. Anyway this inluded transfers to and from our hotel.Coolio!

The next day they picked us up, we geared up then we went through the safety sourse whcih was very reassuring and thorough.

Then we began the course, although it didn't look too high, once up there, maaaaan was it high!

We all had great fun and I was abit scared, I fell 2 times, but it was all very safe as you are harnessed to the wires so you won't actually fall, you just feel as if you are about to die for a moment, then you realise that you are safe...anyway, the course really made us all sweat ALOT and it was great!

I got abit too scared at one point and they guys came to my aid, after that I went to the children area and had the best hour of my life. My tip to people who are scared of heights, just go tothe kids area and go nuts. When we go back, I am going straight to the kids area for the whole thing. It has a hughe mesh type nest so you just cant fall at all.

After our time was up, they gave us cool drinks and even took photos with our cameras throughout.

Staff soooo friendly and just a great day out.

When we finished, we didn't want to go back to the hotel, we asked the driver to drop us to Patong beach road instead so we could get hammered at molly malones, he happily obliged.

Cannot recommed enough. Really fun, great value, but abit scary for a wimp like me. hahaha

Visited June 2012