“Wickid fun!”

Cable Jungle Adventure
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wickid fun!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Was an awesome experience for the first time Zip Lining! Wonderful scenery! The staff were excellent and safety was of the utmost importance.

Visited September 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nerve destroyingly good!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

It was a really good activity, and I was petrified and the instructors kept me really calm and where amazing when I got my self stuck on the zip line because I braked too hard! People say its expensive but compared to what you would pay in the UK and the views you get as well its a bargin we paid 1600 baht and got surprised with extra water and food when the platforms were all completed! Really good company:)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pinkpack1
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Enjoyable but expensive for such a short activity”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Being a fan of zip wires on the go ape trails in the UK, I was adamant that we do this activity on holiday. The driver collected us on time although there is a supplement depending on where you are in Phuket. On arrival, we had a short briefing which was clear and easy to understand. The jungle is quite scenic although a little more info on the flora and fauna would have been good if it weren,t for the language barrier. The course was great but it was all over far too quickly for me. I think that you should be allowed to go around again if the site isn't,t too busy (which it wasn,t that day).

Therefore, whilst we did enjoy it, I felt it was a lot of expense (just over 200 pounds for 4 of us) for just 40 mins of adrenaline rush. If i return to Phuket, I would give this a miss. Can,t imagine many people do it twice for such a short activity which costs so much.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank AngelaOL3
Sydney
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“YEEHAA!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

While on holiday in Phuket, a couple of friends suggested we do the Cable Jungle Adventure. I wasn't convinced at first, but after some talking into I decided to give it a go and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my trip!
The climb to the first station is pretty intense, but worth it once you get to the top. The views are stunning. Each new line was fun and different, but the longest one was by far the best. The staff were friendly and helpful.
This is not an all day event, we were home in time for lunch. I suggest going for the morning session, because it can get really hot with the harness, gloves and helmet on. It is best to wear comfortable clothing and enclosed shoes, however they do provide shoes if you need them. Be sure to bring your camera for some fun shots at the end. Or if you're lucky, the staff may go ahead of you and video you down the line!

Visited February 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Unique Experience!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My two teenage kids wanted to go ziplining... initially we had planned to do it in Chiang Mai, but since we had time on our hands, we decided to do it in Phuket. The popular one of course is the Flying Hanuman, but with 73 stations, it seemed a bit too extensive. Besides we got a good deal on this one. And it was great fun. They came to pick us up from the hotel in a pickup truck. I dont have anything to compare them with, but i believe they're not extremely professional. However, the staff were quite courteous and friendly. Its quite a bit of a climb to get to the starting point, about 50-60 meters height, but the views from the top are amazing. The first couple of lines are quite long and the most exciting ones, but they keep on getting shorter and shorter as you get down. Still, it was quite a good experience. They claim 21 stations, which is true - but actually there are only 15 ziplines! If you're really looking for adventure, perhaps you would like to go on one of the bigger ones, such as the Flying Hanuman, or maybe Flight of the Gibbon in Chiang Mai.

Visited June 2013