“If nothing else the menu will make you laugh!”
Review of Muyee seafood

Muyee seafood
Ranked #293 of 448 Restaurants in Thalang District
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Another excellent value restaurant along the beach at Nai Yang. Great food, great service, great value. The tiger prawns are a speciality and you can go and choose your 'favourite' out of the tank.
If nothing else the menu will make you laugh!

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This was my 5th trip to Indigo Pearl and in anticipation, I couldn’t wait for my first green papaya salad from Muyee Seafood. On my last trip, the food was so good that we ate here every night. I NEVER do that because I love sampling from kitchens, from but honesty, why bother. This is the BEST food anywhere and the owners are so friendly and gracious.
The first night we walked by and everything was shut down! I was devastated! The second last night we walked by and they were getting set up after a month break. I was so excited!!!
We came back and ordered the green papaya salad (even better than I remember – the BEST anywhere on the beach strip!), the fried calamari (rings lightly battered and tender, not chewy!), chicken with cashews and the yellow curry – it was so good I wanted to lick out the bowls. Muyee knows it’s sauces, they are simply delicious!
The restaurant set up is a little more casual than some and English is a bit of a challenge, but they are so friendly, that you hardly even notice! Definitely try this one – you won’t be sorry!

Only downside is a bit of garage within eyesight on the next lot . . . I'd get that cleaned up.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Having eaten at most of the restaurants on the beach Muyee is as good as any. The staff are friendly ( and a little crazy! ) They were by no means full when we visited but we had to wait over an hour for our meals so do be prepared to wait.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Great family run restaurant on beach. Doesn't look fancy but food amazing and service friendly and enthusiastic with a good grasp of English. Whole family affair from kids to parents and beyond! All dishes were good, spicy salads a particular favourite! Fresh seafood options are on display at front of restaurant.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

This is the most genuine family restaurant at Nai Yang. After lunch we had a long discussion with First Lady of the house. She is cooking with her sister. Her husband is the Big Boss of the restaurant (speaking well-enough english), and the sister's husband is the restaurant's fisherman, fishing far from the coast line, Tiger prawns etc. There are cousins at the work also, and veeery old Oma is also there. You will recognize the first lady of the fact that she has lost totally the fingers from other hand, though it doesn't seem to slow her down.

First time we arrived for a lunch, our first impression wasn't that good, as the waiters looked a bit gansta/rastafari type, and perhaps it was a little too laidback. Children's food arrived rapidly, but then we needed to wait maybe a little longer than the mean time at the restaurants at the beach.

BUT, food was really excellent, best at the beach, the flavours succulent, and the dishes really genuine thai.

Service proved the very friendly, and as they grew to know our faces, things just go better every time.

I think in Thailand you shouldn't pick the restaurant based on the looks of the settings, if you think food is the main thing!

2  Thank CapeTurning