“Beautiful day spa well worth the visit!”

Oasis Secret Garden Spa
Book In Advance
More Info
US$105.04*
and up
Oasis Secret Garden Spa at Bangtao Beach Including Transfer
More attraction details
Owner description: Laguna, Bang Tao Phuket Oasis Secret Garden Spa is nestled in the lagoon of a tropical paradise there is a hidden sanctuary devoted to your relaxation, peace, and the rejuvenation of body, spirit, and soul. Each of the five individual treatment villas and private outdoor showers overlook the tranquil waters of an inland lake. Find your way to us on Lagoon Road, Cherngtalay, near the entrance to Laguna Resort and discover a secret garden for 10 clients complete with garden hydrotherapy pool and Thai Herbal Steam Room. This is your invite to a garden of delight.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Ditch the cheap dodgy massages on the beach. Oasis offers a day spa experience with a great value price tag.
Many specials running & vouchers available.
Service & professionalism is impeccable.

Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Secret Garden Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Koul_boy,
We are flattered that you think it's worth a visit :)
Please accept our sincere thanks. We look forward to future visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2013

fantastic relaxing experience :) Staff very attentive and well priced, very happy with the treatment

Dear AlisonGrace47,
We really appreciate your review on TripAdvisor.com about your visit at Oasis Spa Laguna. We look forward to serving you in the future. :)

Regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We were enjoying to have the massage in Oasis Spa Laguna and we brought the buy 1 get 1 free package of Queen Massage (2 hrs). The overall environment is nice and natural in which each room is facing a lake. Staff are all friendly, polite and helpful. We got the free arrangement for picking up from and return to hotel which is unexpected. If you are looking for a place where having the feeling of freedom, relaxation, we recommand Osaia spa.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Secret Garden Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear FNG11,

Thank you so very much for the review complimenting Oasis Spa Laguna as an "Excellent Spa" and recommend us to your guests. We have taken opportunity sharing your kind words with the staffs We deeply appreciate your endorsement and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Enjoyed the spa treatment in a natural environment that rather having the air con, I could not only feel the breeze but also hearing the birds, frogs during the treatment.

With the promotion, I had a free body scrub before the 4-hands signature massage which I would recommend to anyone to Oasis. I went again on the last day of my trip and tried the Lanna Style massage which I also enjoyed very much.

One thing that disturbed me is that I was assigned to the room at the very end near the staff room, I could hear them chatting loudly on and off that I couldn't relax at all.

Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Secret Garden Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Susanna S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to bring the details of your spa experience to our attention. We are pleased to acknowledge your satisfaction of our service at Oasis Spa Laguna. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. We'll be sure to share it with our staffs.

We want you to know that we value your comments and will take whatever steps are necessary to ensure that incidences such as this do not happen again in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to reviewing us on TripAdvisor

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Warm greetings, very polite and thoughtful.
I chose the Hot Oil Aromatherapy (2 hours) with a free body scrub package on the first visit. My second visit, I did the Lanna Massage (combo of Thai, hot pad and oil massage).

Both visits were very good. They made me feel very relax and welcome. I had the room to myself so I appreciated the privacy. The room was very clean. The view also made the experience great. Greenery and a lake. Soft music in the background. It was raining on my second visit, but the sound of the dripping water made the afternoon even more relaxing.

I feel that the prices are reasonable, which is why I was happy to make reservations for a 2 to 3 hour massage or spa treatment.

Oasis Spa wasn't very far from the resort I stayed at which was Indigo Pearl Resort and Spa. That was another plus point.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies at Oasis Spa for making my vacation truly memorable.

Dear JeanCNg,

It is always a thrill to get the reviews on TripAdvisor.com, particularly when it is as positive as your experience was.

We strive every day to ensure our guests have a wonderful spa experience and a marvelous time at our spa and it is extremely encouraging for someone to tell us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. It really means a lot to us and everyone on our staff, especially your therapist who took care of you.

Thank you again for your kind comments and choosing Oasis Spa . We look forward to serving you again.