My husband and I stayed at the Banyan Tree in Phuket for four nights during our honeymoon, and we loved our experience there. We stayed in a a Small Villa (without a pool) and took full advantage of the beach, pool, spa, and golf course. We loved the daily breakfast and ate at all of the restaurants, and we were blown away by the service. Of the three spas we went to in Thailand, Banyan Tree definitely had the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Phuket, Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary and DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree each deliver a unique experience in a tranquil setting. Located at Bang Tao Bay on the northwest coast of Phuket Island in Thailand, a 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. Banyan Tree Phuket Resorts is part of Laguna Phuket, Asia's first integrated resort, and is also the first Banyan Tree resort to be conceptualised and built, setting the benchmark for future properties. This flagship resort offers 173 luxuriously appointed villas surrounded by lush tropical gardens and Asian watercourts. All villas feature a king-sized bed, bathtub and private pool in a landscaped garden. Complimentary minibar except alcoholic drinks with daily refill for all villa categories. The perfect haven to spend time with loved ones, Banyan Tree Phuket Resorts caters for romance, with its private pool villa, fragrant gardens and saltwater lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Banyan Tree Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Banyan Tree Phuket Cherngtalay
- Banyan Tree Phuket Thailand