I spent two weeks here last january. It is an amazing hotel. The staff are so lovely and sweet. its an expensive hotel, but it is pure luxury. Can not fault it! By far one of the best hotels I have ever been to. The grounds are so beautiful and the service is better than anywhere I have ever been. There are golf buggies that pick you up and take you round the hotel grounds to where you want. You can also hire a bicycle for free to cycle around throughout your stay. There are also free classes every day. I did the windsurfing class, the yoga class and the flower arranging class which I loved. At night they put lovely little gifts on your pillow and I always looked forward to what the next gift would be. Just small things like incense etc. The villas are gorgeous. I am very fussy with my shampoo and conditioner as I have long thick hair and so I always take my own when I go away- but towards the end of the holiday i chose to try the conditioner they supplied and it made my hair soooooo silky! i wish i had used all the bath products from the beginning. if you are trying to decide between this hotel and another one... definitely choose this one! you wont be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Phuket, Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary and DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree each deliver a unique experience in a tranquil setting. Located at Bang Tao Bay on the northwest coast of Phuket Island in Thailand, a 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. Banyan Tree Phuket Resorts is part of Laguna Phuket, Asia's first integrated resort, and is also the first Banyan Tree resort to be conceptualised and built, setting the benchmark for future properties. This flagship resort offers 173 luxuriously appointed villas surrounded by lush tropical gardens and Asian watercourts. All villas feature a king-sized bed, bathtub and private pool in a landscaped garden. Complimentary minibar except alcoholic drinks with daily refill for all villa categories. The perfect haven to spend time with loved ones, Banyan Tree Phuket Resorts caters for romance, with its private pool villa, fragrant gardens and saltwater lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Tree Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Banyan Tree Phuket Cherngtalay
- Banyan Tree Phuket Thailand