“Relaxing trip”

The Kiri Villas Resort
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Its a good place to enjoy your holiday especially you need a relaxing one. The villa I stayed has two bedrooms both with washrooms, kitchen area, living room and outdoor area including the swimming pool. I have stayed there for three nights and I enjoyed having breakfast by the pool side every morning. We get to choose our own breakfast also and it was served to your villa by the hotelier. Thanks them for great service too. The location is just perfect if you are planning to stay in the villa just for the whole day because it is not near to the town where you hardly hear vehicles' noise. Overall, great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TeongSuetPing

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Location is far from everywhere else and there's only a Tesco nearby.. do buy all your necessities from there and cook in the villa if you like. There is nowhere else that serve dinner. The room is very nice and decor is very modern. Simply love the rest I manage to get here

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Dancingmocha
Reviewed 22 October 2013

First time staying in a villa - did not know what to expect. love the experience though. villa is clean and nice - housekeeping comes very day at your preferred time. surrounding is safe and quiet and peaceful. Huge bathroom and bathtub. it's like being at home. breakfast is served in villa at your preferred time, but it's limited choices. Had lunch and dinner in the villa... good quality of food choice. pool is clean and the garden well maintained. loved the sunning in private. had the masseur come to the villa every day which was simply great.. watched movies and simply chilled.
come stay here if you want peace. bring your own DVD and books - there are limited choices.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank renee6764
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed at the Kiri Villas with my fiancee as a one-night retreat from our Phuket trip in Mid-July this year and we absolutely loved this place.

I searched all over the internet for a decent villa in Phuket as I wanted to do something special apart from spending time at Patong and Phi Phi Island. I was initially eyeing another villa but we were relocated here instead. Thinking back, I should have booked this villa in the first place!

1. The villa itself was excellent. From the intricate architecture to the interior designs, everything was just perfect. The hall, kitchen, master bedroom and garden were spacious, clean and classy. The pool was a sweet addition. We were provided a cellphone in case we needed to contact the reception.

2. Breakfast was incredible. The 2 waitresses came right on time with 2 baskets of english breakfast. I was expecting the usual sausage and egg but boy, it was breakfast wholesome complete with fruits and orange juice. Of course, there were other options in the menu that we were shown the day before. Whatever it is, breakfast was definitely worth ordering.

3. Support staff were very helpful. I had initially exchanged emails with Mr PK who was the manager. I had some requests and ideas to make it a special occasion for both my fiancee and I. Mr PK managed to carry out my requests (which included roses, dinner and transport) and I have to thank him for such prompt and professional service. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful manager. Kudos also to the receptionist for taking care of our inhouse needs.

4. Be sure to dine at the romantic Lotus Restaurant nearby. It was right by the beach. Definitely a gem in this paradise island.

Definitely worth a second (or 3rd or 4th...) stay if we visit Phuket again next time. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SidOCL
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Awesome Villas!very friendly staffs and literally didn't want to leave the place. The place is quiet a long way from Patong so you would have to spend more on travel around but it is definitely a place to stay if you want to relax and get the queen and king treatment! :).
It would be better with a wider breakfast menu but for me it was the best holiday i had have for a long time!

Room Tip: extra cash for taxi to go places!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank vanessa N
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Airport transfer were made and check in was a breeze. Brought us straight to our villa unit and handed us menu for breakfast. Halal menu is available upon request. Food was warm when served at the villa every morning and service was astounding. Truly had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mayaaaaa
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Me and my wife stayed in the kiri villas from 14th to 19th April 2013. Although it was a mix up, we Had booked for layan villas, but when we reached Phuket we were transferred to kiri villas, at first we were shocked, but when we saw the property we were amazed, we stayed in the villa 6 (channel 6) it was a two bedroom villa with its own swimming pool. It was magnificent. The living room was comfortable, the fully equipped kitchenette was also very helpful., the bathroom also had an jacuzzi which was working perfectly, food was served in the villa, you can order food and they bring the food to the villa, they had also some movie DVDs in the villa, all in all paradise for someone who wants to relax relax and relax.

When you first come into he villa you are struck with the large living room and the magnificent swimming pool, the provide you with a mobile phone to keep in touch with the reception as well as to receive calls, then you will find a room service menu with very limited options, rate chart for hiring the taxi from the villa etc. location is a bit away from everything, there is a lotus supermarket nearby from where we bought some food items to stock in the refridgerator as in the evenings they take the dinner order by 7:30, 8:00 pm. Surin beach is 20 min drive away and the villa provides a complimentary pick up and drop facility to the beach.
A special thanks to the manager Miss Lynn who looked after us very very well, she even drove us to the beach herself when the regular taxi from the villa was not available, she also gave us a city tour, taking us to local market.

Some small suggestions : options for breakfast were really limited, please try to provide some more variety.

Overall an amazing experience and will go back again.

Room Tip: Chanel 6 was magnificent, I didn't check out the other villas but from outside they all seemed n...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Seastone Pool Villas
Seastone Pool Villas
#14 of 107 in Thalang District
L'esprit de Naiyang Resort

Been to The Kiri Villas Resort? Share your experiences!