Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort
Isayarada Apartment(Thalang District)
Villas Aelita(Thalang District)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Angsana Villas Resort Phuket(Choeng Thale)
View Hotel
Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa(Choeng Thale)
View Hotel
All reviewssports facilitiesrunning trackdivine restaurantgreat sportsgarden wingtennis courtsgroup classeswellness centregreat trainingtraining facilitiesboot camptennis coachesmuay thaisports loverssports massagetennis programfitness classes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is totally empty, I only see 3 other guests beside us.
Far away from everywhere.
Nothing's much to do if you don't want to play tennis and swim all day. They will charge you 800baht(one way)for transportation to outside Phuket town. Even to the main road will cost you 300baht. Rent a bike from them is 350baht per day which is also Unbelievable!! (Market rate is 150baht)
Only one things is good is they have one yoga class in the morning at 8:15 for an hours which I can do(btw, totally not professional) and after that, how can I spend so many hours playing tennis and swim?
Also, they only have one restaurant inside the resort. I can't keep eating at the same place and the same things for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I think they can't call themselves sport hotel. Any basic hotel will have swimming pool and gym. They only add up tennis and football area, but how can we play football with only the 2 of us?
About the room, is just a basic standard hotel room, nothing's specials and nothing's much to say.
It is just ok.
I would never come back and I don't understand why the review is so good in here.
The staff is not really friendly, when I ask them something, they all look like dreaming, no emotion at all. I have to ask everything a few times and I'm sure they do speak English.
At the end of our stay they ask the driver to drive us to the wrong place as well, thanks god we could pay extra for the driver and he agreed to send us to the right place. So it is all about money.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
9  Thank Esbella20
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Friendly and helpful hotel staff. The hotel is very spacious and clean with a lof of greenery. It is a fantastic place for sports training. We enjoyed the tennis training and yoga training. The rooms are cozy and the bed is very comfortable. Recommend for people who are passionate for sports and you can try the sports package.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I have been to America's top Olympic training centers and Thanyapura rivals (and even exceeds) the quality, cleanliness and facilities. This is the #1 place to go if you want the ultimate combination of performance, health, anti-aging, attention to detail, quality food and everything else important for a fitness vacation, a health trip or getting into shape as quickly and safely as possible. Especially nice for endurance athletes, triathletes, swimmers, cyclists, runners, etc. Cannot recommend enough!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank pacificfit
Reviewed 22 November 2013

It's a very excellent multi purpose sports hotel. I enjoy the tennis training sessions n the swimming pools are amazing. Rooms are clean and tidy. The Divine restaurant serves very yummy Thai food with modern vibe. Definitely will come back again!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2013

very great training facilities & all different kind of classes. friendly staff, tasty and various food. unique experience! realy nice atmosphere. the 50meter pool is fantastic and very clewe will come back

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple