“Such a awesome food”

Cuisines: European, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Without doubt, the good bistro in Thalang, possibly Phuket. This is an exceptionally classy restaurant. The grade 5 beef steak is the best I have eaten (I am a serious steak lover) - it simply must be tried if you like your beef. The service and staff is exceptional and extremely friendly. A great night out.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Brilliant choice with an ever changing specials board, great value and definitely the best in the area!

1  Thank Badgerbailey
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We decided to try Pan Bistro due to some postive feedback from friends. We ordered from the Japanese menu 7 different items. Except for one dish which was very good the rest were generally very poor or at best very average. Such a pity as the Japanese menu looked very good and had great choice.

Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

I was at pan bistro near Laguna area last night . I got wonderful dinner . Food so good . And I think the price are reasonable .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

1  Thank Nipatphuket
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

I was at pan bistro near Laguna area last night . I got wonderful dinner . Food so good and fabulous . I love it. And lovely staff there

1  Thank Nipatphuket