“Great burger”

Cuisines: Fast food, Thai
Finchley, North London, England
“Great burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

This is THE place to go for a great burger? The meat was good, the bun( we had wholewheat) was excellent and fresh and the choice of toppings mind boggling.
Yes probably was a bit more pricey but then if you are looking for cheap then go to McDonalds. if you are looking for quality then go to this place, which is also called Flipside.
The location is a little set away from the road but it's by the Andaman massage...a few doors down from Tom Rolex ... He's the man who sells watches and bags!
We also had muchos nachos which were also very good.
Only criticism was that one of the potato choices....the baked potato ..was not available but they happily replaced the chips with a side salad for me. My kids had curly chips and husband had chunky which were also very good.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank debbiebreslaw

London, United Kingdom
“Bit expensive but a good product”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

The burgers are expensive, BUT you do get a good quality product. However, given the location and dining ambience, I do not expect to pay that much for a meal. We sat outside as the dining area was too hot with the open kitchen, but you are sitting by a busy dusty road...no people watching opportunities!

I do agree with previous reviewer, Laguna does need more places like this, simple good food. I hope BBC does survive in this area, as we'd go back for sure if in Phuket again. Great friendly service also!

• Visited June 2013
Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
“overpriced but good quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

i have to be honest .. came here looking for a big burger with large fries .. its definitely aimed more at the gourmet market , as the burger was small enough for one hand and the portion of fries also felt quite small for the 75 baht =/

• Visited July 2013
Thalang District, Thailand
“Good Burger in Laguna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Laguna needs more places like this, a simple burger shop close to the tourist zone. I hope they make it as the location is a bit hidden and easy to miss if you are not lookiing for it. Yes this is my third review on restaurants in Phuket that serves western food but that doesn't mean that is all I eat. I eat mostly Thai food and I am sure if you come to Phuket you can find some Thai food. What is harder to find is decent western comfort foods therefore I want to help promote good restaurants in the area that are serving this type of food.

Now to the food. Good choice of burgers on the menu. I had the NYC Burger and really enjoyed it. Fries were good. My eye saw the Buffalo Wings on the menu so I know I need to try that next time. Come here for a burger fix!

Near Salvatores restaurant near the Supper Club a few blocks from the Laguna enterance.

• Visited April 2013