“An average experience.”
Review of Detox Juice Bar

Detox Juice Bar
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: Detox Juice Bar is the "healthy meeting place." We serve 100% fresh squeezed juice made to order. We have free WiFi. We server Wheatgrass and Aloe Vera juice. We also offer Detox Programs for as little as 899 Baht. Stop by, we would love to earn your business.
Phuket, Thailand
“An average experience.”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I have been to this juice bar a few times and because it is always empty, I was never felt encouraged to go in. I did go in on one occasion and I was greeted very enthusiastically by a Thai lady. I had a wheatgrass shot, that was taken from the fridge and tasted a little watered down. I like my wheatgrass shots juiced fresh on the spot. I haven't been back but I do hope that you are doing a lot better!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank irishkev24
Nittaya K, Owner at Detox Juice Bar, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Dear Kevin,

Warm greetings from Detox Juice Bar, “the healthy meeting place!”

I understand where you are coming from and we wanted thank you for sharing your comments with us thru TripAdvisor. We use this as another way to improve our service.

Please know that we are happy to have served you.

Thank you for your business.

Phuket
“Unique in Phuket!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I love this place! It is in a great location, close to Laguna, and right in the center of Thalang. They have a variety of delicious and healthy juices including wheat grass shots. Their green juice is amazing and really tasty, and definitely one of a kind in Phuket. The prices are really reasonable as well, 29 baht for a chilled coconut and 59-79 baht for a juice.

A must visit for the health conscious and if you want a delicious and refreshing drink in general.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Alice W
Greg C, Owner at Detox Juice Bar, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Dear Alice,

Warm greetings from Detox Juice Bar, “the healthy meeting place!”

Thank you for choosing us while in Phuket. and please know that we are happy to have served you.

We wanted thank you for sharing your comments with us thru TripAdvisor. We use this as another way to improve our services.

Thank you for your kind words and your business.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Juice, Great Place”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

If you're in Phuket and you're looking for some juice and a place to rejuvenate, Detox Juice Bar is the place to go. My wife and I stopped in during our trip to Thailand and it was the perfect place to hang out, get some great tasting juice and revitalize our bodies. They have some of the best juices in Thailand and they are 100% juice - they don't add sugar or anything else like most other places. They also have some items that are difficult to find such as home grown wheat grass and aloe vera. The staff, Greg and Nid, are super friendly, super cool and super knowledgeable about juices and about how to get you back to tip top shape. The atmosphere is clean and chill. We definitely recommend a visit if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank DannyV75
Greg C, Owner at Detox Juice Bar, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Dear Dan,

Warm greetings from sunny Phuket and Detox Juice Bar, “the healthy meeting place!”

We wanted thank you for sharing your comments with us thru TripAdvisor. We use this as another way to improve our product and service.

Phuket Town, Thailand
“You've got the right juice in you”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Dear Greg and Detox Juice Bar,
it has been a real pleasure to meet and greet you. Your ginger juice was super delicious and made me feel very warm and welcome to your relaxed bar.

I wish you all the best for your future both in business and private life.
Let the juice flow many years more and I will definitely stop by again when I'm in the area.
I can honestly recommend your Detox Juice Bar to my friends as a great venue to tackle the toxins and share some good stories of the expat life on Phuket Island ;-)

Best regards,
Judith

• Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

2 Thank InternshipsThailand
Greg C, Owner at Detox Juice Bar, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Dear Judith,

Bangkok
“Best Juice Bar In Phuket”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

A nice clean place with a cool theme. Only place I have seen with a full history of the kings of Thailand. Friendly staff with great prices. Outstanding juice at a low price. Relaxing place to hang out and surf on free wifi.

• Visited May 2013