In a nutshell, Phuket has gotten extremely expensive. For the Surin Beach area, Benyada Lodge is good value, it is right next to the Manathai and Twin Palms. We paid approx $80 a night. Staff were great and rooms were clean. However, the beds were rock hard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Benyada Lodge, a small boutique, situated at Surin Beach, well-known for soft white sand and peace. An easy drive from Phuket Airport following the signs to Surin Beach. From Patong we are an easy and scenic drive along the west coast and only 10-15 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Benyada Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benyada Hotel Thalang
- Benyada Hotel Surin Beach
- Benyada Lodge Phuket, Thailand