I stayed there because I found a last minute very discounted offer. I paid a third of the normal price for a double room with view.
The room was pretty, clean, big and with a very hard large bed. The view was on the cables from the street below ahaha (second floor) as I said based on what I paid it was very ok. But I guess that if you pay full price it is a bit abusive.
The bathroom is really nice but you cannot see well, poor lightening. Luckily there is a huge mirror in the room.
On the internet they were saying that you will get a exceptional hospitality. Well I guess they were tired when I went. The hotel was empty. I met 3 others guests in total so you could expect a bit more of a welcome. The guy at the reception barely spoke English it was a bit complicate to do simple things such as having a free wifi working.
The breakfast was cheap, really not nice.
Anyways it was 5 minutes walking from the beach, there you could get good food. And I recommend the next door place for massages and pedicure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Benyada Lodge, a small boutique, situated at Surin Beach, well-known for soft white sand and peace. An easy drive from Phuket Airport following the signs to Surin Beach. From Patong we are an easy and scenic drive along the west coast and only 10-15 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Benyada Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benyada Hotel Thalang
- Benyada Hotel Surin Beach
- Benyada Lodge Phuket, Thailand