We booked this place because it was very close to a kayaking trip we wanted to do.
The hotel itself is 'ok', certainly not as great as the pictures would make it seem. It's somewhat rundown, staff aren't very friendly and the food is of poor quality. They have some nice views and the pool is ok, but the atmosphere is poor.
I would avoid it if I were you. The taxi journey is a rip-off (they charge about 500 baht) and there is NOTHING around here. There are much better places around, I suggest you go with one of them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Supalai Resort & Spa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Supalai Resort & Spa Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Supalai Resort And Spa Phuket
- Best Western Thalang
- Best Western Phuket
- Phuket Best Western
- Best Western Supalai Hotel
- Supalai Resort & Spa Phuket Thailand