I have stayed in the Best Western in Phuket in March for a few days. The rooms are very nice with a modern design. I liked the location as it is not on one of the busy main beaches of Phuket but on a quiet part of it.
We had a room with a wonderful view overlooking the Phang Nga bay.
But the service is very local and not up to standard. The breakfast was one of the worst I have ever seen in a hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Supalai Resort & Spa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Supalai Resort And Spa Phuket
- Supalai Resort & Spa Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Best Western Thalang
- Best Western Phuket
- Phuket Best Western
- Best Western Supalai Hotel
- Supalai Resort & Spa Phuket Thailand