“Excellent trip worth the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Phuket Sail Tours

Phuket Sail Tours
Ranked #2 of 34 Tours in Thalang District
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phuket Sail Tours is a family run business with over 13 years experience in Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak. We offer a range of high quality tours to Phi Phi and Phang Nga Bay. We keep the number of guests on each tour low, we do not over crowd our boats. Activities include snorkeling, canoeing, caving, swimming, beach picnics, relaxing and more. All year round. We have sought the best places and know how to avoid the crowds. Our tours can only be booked directly with us, we do not work through any agents. We hope to see you aboard!
Bangi, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent trip worth the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

If a comparison is to be made between Phuket Sail Tours and other companies based on price ONLY, you'll find it to be on the higher side. But if you compare the package as a whole, the people on board, the food, the staff and the overall experience, you'll find the price is a steal. Excellent!

Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Herts, UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A great day tour, highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

It wasn't the cheapest tour of the bay, but certainly provided the most, with a nice number of people, good staff, relaxed nicely paced and a nice mix of activities that kept everyone in the family happy. I booked the tour based on the impression of quality gained from other tripadvisor reviews and feel exactly the same. Speaking to other people who went on other tours I'm sure we made the right choice

Visited July 2014
1 Thank siherd
Geelong, Australia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“What a fantastic day trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

My family of 7, includes 5 boys 10 and under, spent the day with Sompong and his crew, on the Phang Nga Bay, by speedboat.

Well organised, on time, good activities, enjoyable time, great visit to Panyee Village, with an amazing buffet lunch, delicious.

For those people travelling with children, I felt 100% comfortable with my boys safety. And not once were they scared with any activity.

I can see why they have returning customers, I hope to be one again.

Visited July 2014
Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Extra-Ordinary Customer Service, even after the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

Not only did I enjoyed the trip, the after sales customer care is worth more than 5 stars!

I wrote a review previously on the wonderful trip I have with Phuket Sail Tour in May. I mentioned that I had paid extra for my transport to my hotel in Kamala, but was in fact sent back to hotel using the same transportation as those living in Patong, who are not paying extra, resulting in a longer journey back. Not that it is a big issue, but seeing my comment on tripadvisor, Mark took the effort to get in touch with me and even refunded the extra fee I paid for the transport.

I really appreciate their extra-ordinary customer service, and is glad that I made the right choice to engage them for my holiday in Phuket!

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Yamorila
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Perfect day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

The pha nga bay tour was a perfectly composed visits to islands with caves, canoe tours, the floating town at Panyee island and finished with some relaxing swimming at paradise beach. The crew was great and our guide, Sompong, was a wonderful tour guide filled with great knowledge and stories. They avoided the overcrowded areas and really made the trip feel special.

1 Thank Kevin C