“Food extremly tasty”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Had a superb T bone steak cut like butter and cooked just right, service a little slow but was quite busy so acceptable

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Food was ok, but it's a little pricey for Udonthani. Ample parking. A little on the small side. Good for maybe cold drinks when it's hot.

1  Thank Jim651
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Decided to have lunch here today based on other reviews.
Have to say I was not disappointed - I wish there were more places like this in Thailand, let alone Udon Thani.
Excellent three courses plus couple of glasses of wine for 1386 baht, (two adults, but also including small meal of 150 baht for one year old son), so not much more than fast food outlets. Generous portions with excellent presentation and service. Also a nice little touch was the hors d'oeuvres of thin bread and relish. The tables were well laid with lovely cloth napkins and flowers on the table.
Will certainly be going there again and can thoroughly recommend..

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Took our family, including mother in-law to late lunch. Our daughters keep mom and grandma busy as they explore the garden around the restaurant. The food was excellent. We always have a salad, ususally the Ceasar, and one or both of the bread plates depending on our number. The Tom Yom Kung is always a great choice. We also had the chicken breast stuffed with cheese and spinach, their style of Cordon Bleu. It was very good. Our older daughter always orders the seafood spaghetti with cream sauce Carbonara she reluctantly shares with her mother. I have tried some of the western style dishes which have been good to excellent. I enjoyed some wine this time from a adaquate selection with my lamb. Mother in-law tried a prawn salad with red onions, sorry don't remember the name of this dish but she enjoyed the food and walking around the garden with our girls. All in all we always have a wonderful time here. The location is the best in town that we have found.

1  Thank Desertdaddy
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have now lived in Udon for close to 2 years - and I have tried most restaurants in town.
Nothing is as good as Good Everything. The easy going atmosphere combined with old English pavilion style decoration, sets the scene for a good meal.
I come for both, breakfast or dinner regularly and enjoy how every little detail is original and cared for. From the creative presentation of the food, to the quality of the products being used, is at a level rarely found.
If you have the chance I can only recommend a visit and get the feeling of being home, at Good Everything.

1  Thank Claus M