“Nice food on the water”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Maywood, New Jersey
“Nice food on the water”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had a really nice dinner here. As I recall, I had a really delicious panini & my girlfriend had fish & chips which she said were excellent. We sat outside on their back porch, with a view of the boats on the dock. Service was very friendly. We would eat here again.

Visited August 2013

Duckwater, Nevada
“Love it”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Bang bang shrimp. The portion size is a bit large but, the food was great and the staff was courteous and quick.

Buffalo, NY
“Not my favorite”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Great view on the water overlooking the bay. Large covered patio. Indifferent staff, ho-hum food, loud edgy music, dirty, Will not return.

• Visited July 2013
Copenhagen
“This is where I'll be when I retire”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

After stopping in Alex bay en route from Niagara Falls to Montreal, we walked the city and soon the wonderful smell of BBQ found its way to my nose. After overruling the rest of the travelers in my group we went to Colemans. This was the right choice. Nice view over the water and a very nice server. The pulled pork we had were tender and lovely seasoned, but their own BBQ sauce just blew me away. So when I retire, you can find me at Colemans.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Server was rude and unprofessional”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We had dinner with a couple of friend's saturday evening. Server was very rude and when asked for drinks ect would reply with
and i quote her "I have to do something else first!" Also she was nowhere to be seen for quite a while as we had to ask around to get our check. Then when we gave her a small tip she came over to our table and rudely asked what she did wrong and continued to complain on how she's been serving tables for 25 years. Wow is all I can say about the scene this grown woman made. anyhow I will not be eating here again ever and will not recomend it to anyone.

1 Thank ursulababcock