I stayed at the Palais des Isles for 5 nights and 6 days and I have to say that it was an amazing stay. The hotel had great people that cared. I love the pool and the vibes created by the entertaiment team was amazing. I will definitively go back there in August but this time I will try to enjoy more of the beach since I spent a lot of time with hotel activities like waterpolo and plenty of other activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the tourist area of Djerba , grove on the seaside, with a large private sandy beach with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and surrounded by a garden of 18 hectares. Le Palais Des Iles is a modern and comfortable hotel , Arab- Moorish architectural style with a occidental touch . Ideal for a special holiday, it is ideally suited to families as a customer in search of relaxation and rest in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palais des Iles Djerba Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veraclub Palais Des Iles Hotel Djerba Island
- Veraclub Palais Des Iles Djerba