“Amazing Stay”

Ranked #34 of 102 Hotels in Djerba Island
New York City, New York
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at the Palais des Isles for 5 nights and 6 days and I have to say that it was an amazing stay. The hotel had great people that cared. I love the pool and the vibes created by the entertaiment team was amazing. I will definitively go back there in August but this time I will try to enjoy more of the beach since I spent a lot of time with hotel activities like waterpolo and plenty of other activities.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank jebiri

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Senta, Serbia
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I chose a trip from the Internet. When I arrived at the hotel the reception is received mi fine and we should not have to wait long to take me to the room. The Hotel was nice and the personal very friendli with so much activities for each particular age. In particular, I must point out two people who have contributed to his professionalism that time spent at the hotel to be even better, bartender Lassed who has always had a nice word and good advice and Simon The Robin Hud. All in all a great place for a vacation.

Room Tip: Rooms on both sides are good without noise.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Josip I
Wiesbaden, Germany
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I got recommendation from a friend who went last year! When I checked the website the Hotel Palais Des Iles was listed as a 4 Star. When I arrived at the Hotel, I don’t know how they got their Fourth Star. The Hotel was nice and great value if you are travelling with kids. The personnel at the hotel they didn’t seemed to be very motivated. They were doing just enough to get by. The rooms were OK. I was given a key for the refrigerator in the room….it was empty. Wanted to watch the news in English….none and no remote control. The food was OK, nothing special. One morning I wanted an omelet. I asked the Chef for an omelet, he said OK. A blonde female came and stood next to me and the Chef started to flirt with her and forgot about my omelet….and after 3 minutes I asked the Chef in Arabic if he was planning to cook me an Omelet….he was shocked that I spoke Arabic….got my Omelet. I had an all inclusive deal, the beer was good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Eddie K
cairo
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Spend amazing time with my family in Palais Des iles !!! I got recommendation from a friend who went last year! Really it is a great place with very friendly staff and so much activities!! The hotel is also looking much nicer than the pics!! I really recommend it to everyone and i'm glad my friend told me about it!

Room Tip: sea view room is amazing view!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
9 Thank jojoojoo
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 21 August 2013

i was looking for a 4 stars hotel, and invited some friends to spend 2 weeks .. i was really satisfied from the service, the wonderful beach and swimming pool that were at our disposal, it's in fact a nice hotel to take advantages of the sun, and take a rest.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends