This has all the facilities needed to be a 5 star hotel but the service lets it down and it is more like a 3 star hotel. The rooms are ok, quite spacious and modern. The hotel has an enormous outdoor pool and a much smaller indoor pool. It is located near the beach but is not close to Tunis. A basic understanding of French would be useful when staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Gammarth is situated alongside a beautiful beach of golden sand facing the forest of Gammarth and close to the town of La Marsa, once a summer resort for the beys (rulers) of Tunisia. It is near to the ruins of Carthage and the village of Sidi Bou Said and is 10 kilometres from Tunis-Carthage international airport and 15 kilometres from the capital Tunis. This new hotel is ideal both for holidays for pleasure and for business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your El Mouradi Gammarth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Gammarth Hotel Gammarth
- El Mouradi Gammarth La Marsa