I just wanted to give some good tips to any travller going to any part in whole Tunisa wether Hammamet or Sousse... Be care ful of Markets, people come up to you saying that thye wrok in your Hotel as chefs or waiter etc... until thye take you to their hidden shops for them to sel you leather.
2) Prices are all a Gimmick.... You should pay one third of the price thye give you.
3) Cruises are a scam, thye show you picures of the cruise with the good food but then thye only tkae you 500meters away from the shore and leave the boat on current to save Fuel!!
4) the food of the cruise Boat Ride was a SCAM... thye gave us ust 3tbsp of Salad, one medium chicken piece (pre cooked) NOt Bar B q as they quoted and also last but not least they added some White bite to our plate just to say we had fish on the plate. I checked each plate from other people who were with us BUT nobody had the food. the Boat Name is Sultan II and alos the picures of the Vessel were different to the one we were on......... The Boat left 40 mins late and entres 30 mins Early AND they say it is A 3 HOUR BOAT RIDE!!!..
5) Prices of Tours are more precey at Hotel
6) People ran after you in street if you do not buy goods.
7) Alcohol drinks are not good.
8) thn whats aholiday if one person has to be like a Police on the Whole Holiday stay?.....
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.