stayed at palm beach in hammamet for 1 week in may 2014.with my other half.The hotel is clean,well laid out and the staff are first rate.The Animation team of anna,booba,djoe etc. are a great addition to the hotels services- from encouraging people to join in activities if they wanted to(no pressure) as well as providing nightly entertainment shows-time passed very pleasantly glass in hand..The initial arrival time of 4 am at the hotel and our room not being ready was disappointing but after a nap in the first available room it was quickly sorted and on returning to reception we were moved to a lovely room overlooking the med.(priceless).The General Manager( Faouzi Slimane ) was always around politely confirming/checking that everything was as a holiday should be -very professional and friendly chap.Any issues people had were very quickly and efficiently sorted to the holidaymakers satisfaction.The food was buffet style. .breakfast -(get up early if you a want larger selection ) though there was plenty of choices at lunch/dinner to suit any fussy eater like me.Rooms are not 4/5 star but basic and clean with fridge facilities and air conditioning included at this time of year.lots to keep the kids entertained during the day. Outside the hotel facilities is a different matter -its fairly run down near the old town.But you can get a cheap taxi( under£3) to take you along to(yasmine hammamet) - new town in 15minutes full of new hotels and fixed price shops/restaurants etc.If Nicole or Peter(2 of only 7 english speaking holidaymakers staying during our week read this hope you enjoyed your holiday -we sure did.-would we go back - i would say yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Hammamet, in a magnificent 5 acres garden. This ancient Roman spa town is in the north-east of Tunisia. The fortified town of Hammamet is a delightful place with pretty houses in many subtle shades of white that provide a beautiful and refreshing contrast to the deep blue of the Mediterranean. The Palm Beach Club Hammamet is the perfect place to relax. The hotel surroundings are wonderfully fresh and green and offer an extremely relaxing holiday, with discreet entertainment available for those who wish to participate.All Inclusive Formula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Club Hammamet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hammamet Hotel Hammamet
- Coralia Hotel Hammamet Palm Beach