Hotel Le Royal Hammamet
Medina Solaria & Thalasso(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotwire.com
US$224
US$215
  • Breakfast included
Hammamet Garden Resort & Spa(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$41
Hotel Bel Azur(Hammamet)
US$104
US$84
All reviewsroom servicehalf boardthe cleaning ladyconferencetunisiamaintenancewaitersanimation
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I have recently visited Le Royal Hotel in Hammamet Yasmine as a business man; whilst I was
in business; I took full advantage to have a great time too.

On Arrival; Greeted and got hotel information in details; the staff spoke english; and I have
been made aware about there fantastic spa too.
During my stay; I have experienced all food outlets with various specialities; despite the hotel
was fully booked; the hotel team and management were well organised.

My last night I decided to walk and enjoy the 5 Acres breath taking Gardens; and suddenly
I have seen a fantastic Large Function Room hosting a large wedding for over 400 pax; I have
been told that they do use this for international Conferences too; I must say; it is the first time
I come cross a function room with out pillar which is brilliant !

You Must Visit The Spa ! if you have one experience; I am confident you return for more....

I really had an excellent experience and I will go back again; and I will recommend it to my
firm back in the UK for team building .

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Philippe B
Reviewed 17 May 2012

i was in this hotel right after new year night,so when i arived most of the people had left already and my paradise week starts.all together we were 30 or litle more people in the hotel,the service was just fantastic no rush ,i think even the waiters enjoyed this time in the emty hotel.i had one week of spa treatment made just for you to feel comfortable and relaxed, every day i was alone in swiming pool & gym!!I liked the staff at the restaurant, they were very friendly and helpful, the food was ok but this did not realy matter compared with the quality time.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank dtshura
Reviewed 11 May 2012

we like quiet and relaxing rest and this hotel completely satisfied our expectations! food is variable and tasty,hotel is quiet and beautiful. It`s worth to visit this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Stayed here in April. Weather fantastic and the hotel was nearly empty so should be ideally welcoming for tourists but does not manage it. Furnishings tired, service slow, desk staff unhelpful and inconsisitent - eg 'No you cannot have a late check out, we are very busy' but 5 hours later the place is deserted. Air conditioning pumps out hot air only.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2012

we have a conference in Hammamet and we are staying in le royal.
Hammamet is a small town in tunisia, a beach resort. it is 70km south of the capital, Tunis.
closeby sites include el-djem, soussa, qayrawan.
hammamet is very calm, the hotel is big and spread out, so there is enough space for everybody.
It is clean, comfy, and the staff are really polite
they have a very good price that includes bed, breakfast, and dinner.
they are helpful if you want to get around.
the tap water is not drinking water so you will have to use the minibar
the beach was great and relaxing but the water had lots of brownish grassy stuff that made it somewhat oily i dont know if it depends on the time of the year

Room Tip: in rooms above the 'al-waha restuarant" you might hear the jazz and music sounds all evening
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business