We stayed at The Orangers the last two weeks of July 2012, we were a party of 8, family of four with two children aged 8 and 3 and two sets of grandparents. The staff are fantastic and cannot do enough for you. The hotel is cleaned all the time, the rooms daily. The food was very good and there was always plenty of choice. There are snack bars by the pool and beach serving pizza, burgers, kebabs, chips and paninis. The restaurant by the beach serves food from 12pm to 6pm, so you really can eat all day long! The beach is beautiful, sometimes a little annoying when the camels are allowed to leave droppings on the sand. The sea water is clear and very warm. There were always sun loungers available by the beach or pool. The pool is almost one depth so not great for the little ones. There is waiter service for drinks by the pool which was great! Champagne was part of the all inclusive as were cocktails. The animation team were fantastic! They involved everybody and worked very hard all day and into the evening. It's obvious they are passionate about what they do. A really great hotel, very clean and very good food in the restaurants. We also had a birthday whilst we were there and they gave us a bouquet of flowers, candles on the table and a special a la carte meal and a birthday cake. It's the first all inclusive we've been on for a few years where you don't have to queue for drinks and food and there was a lovely relaxed atmosphere at the hotel. (We usually go to Egypt) Really lovely, would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive