We just got back from our second visit this year to the Orangers Hotel.
Us and our friends loved it. Last time we stayed in a superior room but as the hotel is fully booked up in September we only got to book a standard room. But to be honest it did not make the slightest of difference. The room was big enough, cleaned every day and the 'tree view' was fine too. After all when you are on holiday how much time do you really spend in the room?
The staff again was brilliant and coulndnt do enough for you. If you up for a laugh go and find Monty in one of the 2 bars and he sure will keep you entertained. The restaurant staff are brilliant too, always on there feet and working very long days. But will always greet you with a warm and welcome smile. The food is plentyful and a good choice for anyones taste.
Also included in this package is a 15mins massage by the beach or indoors. The beach massage was amazing and I loved it. Sadly 15mins went quick. I could have lay there all day.
You also can have a free fishy feet treatment.
We had the best of weather and the sun was out every day and peaked up to 34-40 degrees. The beach is clean and the water is clear - perfect for relaxing and watch the world go by. Watersport activities can be done - such as jet ski, paraglyding, banana boat etc. My partner and a friend did the paraglyding and the views are beautiful - you can see old and new Hammamet and if not scared og heights its worth paying for.
The pool was very clean and never struggled finding a sunbed. By the pool you can relax with a pina colada (or whatever you want) and chat away with other hotel guests. Its a great way to get to know other holiday makers.
The Sisha cafe is also included and opens in the afternoon and a great way to chill out and also cool down as the moorish cafe is inside in a cool location.
Nabul market is a good place if you up for bartering and getting a good deal. But it is very pushy and if you dont like it, then opt for the fixed price shops.
The animation team work very hard and will get you involved in day time activities such as archery, darts and sexy volleyball! All good fun! In the evening they always put on a show, ranging from cabaret, karaoke to oriental night - and even Michael Jackson made an appearance. ;) The whole team Freddie, Mido, Steve, Pinoccio, Dina and Awra will make sure that you wont get bored!
Barstaff, animation and the rest work very hard and very long hours and a small gesture of appreciation to what they do goes such a long way. We tipped every other day and what for us is a small amount, really is appreciated by them.
Yasmin the Thomas Cook rep on site was great. She did a good welcome meeting and we saw her around the hotel on a few occasions. We didnt have any issues so didnt need to speak to her but she made a point of catching up with us on our departure date. She also took us back to the airport and the only problem that we saw on that day was quickly sorted by her.
I just want to make a little comment about the last few reviews - I dont think that there is any need to get personal with rep or hotel staff and write such nasty things. I believe that if you had a problem then give some constructive feedback but dont make personal attacks! This isnt the place for it and it shows a lack of maturity.
Great hotel, great staff, value for money, good fun! Will we be back for a 3rd time? 110% yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Southall Travel, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive